1. vinsonc11

vinsonc11

• Similar Content

• By JokeInABox
      Hi All,
      when i install a modpack and click play, all it dose is close launcher then minecraft appears in the taskbar takes a few seconds then switches to the name of the mod im trying to play (Legands) then dose nothing, wont let me click on it and when i hover over its just a blank white box. 
      I have tried a Couple of different things to get it to work but to no avail.
      Reinstalled minecraft and launcher
      restart PC 
      Changed to 64bit java and set to 4GB ram 
      checked to see if my NVIDA was up to date 

all help would be greatly appreciated.
      link to my logs https://pastebin.com/rNEDnvKb 
    • By 2003Alex2011
      I recently started a Tekkit Legends world and decided to manually add Galacticraft back into the modpack. I've been playing for around 50 hours. After returning to Earth from my space station, I noticed an insane dip in TPS. The /TPS command reveals a TPS of 0.3. I have no idea what caused this, but if anyone has any insight into whatever's going on, it would be much appreciated.
      Information:
      World Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3mk2wq3u5kesuyq/Tekkit.rar/file
      RAM: Java using 3.4GB of allocated 3.5GB
      If any more information is needed, I will add it here.
    • By haxx4real
      So i was playing fine until the movement starts stopping randomly like with jetpack it would stop mid flight and then back on again.I cant go walking in a straight line without stopping 3 or 4 times and it doesnt freeze just stops because everything around keeps moving when this happens. i tried many things none worked .My fps is constantly 150+ even when this spikes appen. i have no idea, if someone know how to fix pls help 
      Repluged keyboard and now its fine
    • By xSypho
      Hello, I have recently found a glitch where technic launcher will not open. I run it, but it does not create a .technic folder or open. Minecraft works perfectly fine and I found out it was something to do with java. I have tried reinstalling java and restarting my computer, virus scans, reinstalling technic, but nothing works. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit if it helps. Thanks. (Ill attach the java errors) Here's the text information. The program mmc.exe version 6.1.7601.23892 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
       Process ID: 1e50
       Start Time: 01d47e0a62f4ddd3
       Termination Time: 22
       Application Path: C:\windows\system32\mmc.exe
       Report Id: b8dfe13d-e9fd-11e8-a761-4c72b9081cf7
      The picture of it is attached.

• By bootleg_engineer
      Hi! Im trying to run the modpack craft & slash rpg, but it won't even get to the loading screen. it stops at:
      [B#395]  [19:14:45] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
      I dont even get a crash log or anything. Ive tried all versions of java 8 and java 7, testing my ram and removing the only faulty stick in the system, reinstalling java, reinstalling the modpack, reinstalling the launcher, and even wiping the modpacks folder in appdata.
      I doubt this will help, but here's the log for the technic launcher console: https://pastebin.com/ex6qY5JA