[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've confirmed through ajm1102 that he did cause the crash but did so unintentionally (Nathan338 had nothing to do with the crash). However, they both refuses to comment on the chest exploit they used to get into the chests.

Oh and the fact that they were removed from the faction but could get into chests without claiming the land should be evidence enough

I've confirmed through ajm1102 that he did cause the crash but did so unintentionally (Nathan338 had nothing to do with the crash). However, they both refuses to comment on the chest exploit they used to get into the chests.

Oh and the fact that they were removed from the faction but could get into chests without claiming the land should be evidence enough

evidence enough? you mean Enough Evidence? and we need pictures words don't mean anything like i can say cleo was spawning items but without pictures it won't do any good.

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: tayleana

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Ask in private:)

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Tayla

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: About June/July 2012, until the last shut down of the server.

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Alot of people knew me (but some didn't like me) and there are so many new people so i'd say 5/10 or 6/10.

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Have a first warning, then a 10 minute mute, (take screenshots), and if they continue after the mute, a temp-ban and hand it over to an admin.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Look into it and if it was true, notify an admin asap.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Deal with it, unless it was some sort of 'against the rules' grief or raid, I would have to get on with it.

Timezone: (GMT+10) Australian Eastern Standard Time

I'd also like to say, i'm so excited for the new running server, it's going to be great:)

Admin Application:

Ingame name:warheadmike

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):davidgreen49

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):David Green

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:N/A

How would you rate your reputation on the server:N/A

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:tpo to person accused if listed and check out the situation, then i would remove said items if present, also, I will also follow punishments set by people higher up

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:tpo to them, if they are obviously using a hacked client, or ask for screenshots if not obvious, and use proper punishment

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:i would tpo to moderator, see what they are doing (or ask for screenshots if cant figure out what they did), gather screenshots and report it to higher up, or if im supposed to deal with it, i would use proper punishment (derank, ban, kick, jail, ect... you can tell me what im supposed to do if this is not what you are looking for)

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: i would not, even if i was in non-grief zone, id probably temp ban for 5 min for breaking the rules

Timezone:Central

NOTES: I am a good programmer

I have administrated on other servers before (the one im thinking of, i was the server programmer)

willing to follow set rules and punishments set by higher up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons