1. sme4gle

sme4gle

• Similar Content

• By landocchi
      Modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/poke-engineer.1216358
      IP: 68.186.146.215
      Rules: 1. Don't grief the map, don't spam chat, don't try to crash the server.
      Mods Included: Pixelmon, ProjectE, Industrialcraft 2, AdvancedRocketry, VeinMiner, and much more!
      Description: I made this fun mod-pack for me and my buddies to play, and we would love some more people to join! Different Pixelmon are found on different planets, so in order to get certain Pixelmon you will have to travel to far away planets. This mod is the perfect mix between industrial mods and fantasy mods all with Pixelmon.
      Up-time: 24/7
      If the server does get big enough, we can add voting rewards, weekly tournaments, scavenger hunts, and a lot more!
    • By TurltecraftSMP
      Our Pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/turtlecraftsmp-s5-pack.848876

IP Given when Whitelisted

Rules: rules.TurtleCraftSMP.com

Turtlecraft was made to offer a kind environment with limited banned blocks and a lag free expirence.

Server is expected to run 99.99% of the time

The Pack requires about 1-2 GB of ram to run but we recommend having 3-4.

We have a community spawn, Discord dank memes, pretty much all you could want in a community we want good players in our server that will be on, that's why we made our Inactivity rule which can be viewed at Inactivity.TurtleCraftSMP.com

Applications are at apply.TurtleCraftSMP.com

We have ranks on the server but they are not paid. You rank up as you play on the server
      PLEASE USE [email protected] for help I will not be viewing comments
    • By springy1625
      Hello,
      I am trying to alter or remove EMC values from particular items. I'm trying to resolve the blaze rod loop, as well as make it so food has no emc value.
      Is their a plugin that's compatible with Tekkit Legends that can change EMC values? The only thing I've found is Tekkit Restrict, but that only works with tekkit classic. 

Thanks
    • By springy1625
      Hello, 
      I am having problems trying to workout how to change/remove emc values from items.
      For example, I think it's ridiculous being able to condense food, you should be out farming!
      Anyway, the only thing I found was tekkit restrict, but that only works for tekkit classic as far as I can see?
      Is their an alternate plugin or other way to remove emc from food items?

Thanks!
    • By Qunite
      I believe this is the best place for this thread but anyway, I am slowly creating a server but I want to make my server more challenging by slowing down the actual collectors emc generating speed.
      What would I need to edit with what tool since I do not believe its as simple as editing a yml file since it will most likely be coded into the mod which I do not know where to find.
      Tried google over the past 2 days with no luck so hopefully one of you can help.
      Thanks in advance