[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

Good server, really minor problems from time to time which are nearly unnoticeable. Problems get resolved really quick and admin response time is formidable.
A fun server with nice community and balanced item restrictions, suggestions also get looked at frequently and implemented with enough support of the community.
Summarized this server is friendly, easy to get into and balanced out.

IGN: GreyAppel

Edited by GreyAppel

This is THE BEST tekkit server I have ever seen, I recommend it to all my friends. The community and staff are super friendly and great. I have only been here for a month or two but I love it and really hope it continues to be the amazing community it is.

Hello fellow players!

After playing for a week or so on this server, with a couple of friends in a clan, I think I can safely review this server.

I joined when the map was just reset, that's the main reason we started here, out of experience we don't like it when other people are way further in their developments than we are. As we speak the server is still pretty new, I would therefore recommend it to all fellow tekkit legends players.

This server has an hourly restart, which is sometimes annoying. In consequence of this I must say that the amount of lag is negligible, for a tekkit server this is HUGE. In the beginning the server crashed every once in a while, but the staff was on it directly after, the problem was fixed in under 30 minutes every time.

When we started the jobs plugin didn't work quite yet, but after a short discussion with the staff, it was fixed the other day. Although IMO it still requires some tuning (such as the maximum level, which is now set at 10), I find it very satisfiying that my voice is being listened to.

Unfortunately the nether and the end are disabled (which as a server maintainer myself I completely understand in terms of server performance), but they are compensated for. I would like to see the economy system improved a bit, but the player shop, lottery and the job system are a good start. (I've always wanted to trade stocks in Minecraft HINT HINT). 

The amount of items banned is quite substantial, but in the pace that I've seen this server being updated and being worked on I think this amount will be decreased in the near future. I've also heard some interesting features that are being worked on, so who knows what the future will hold.

Apart from the minor issues discussed above, it must be considered that they are all being fixed or compensated, which is a great thing and a lot of work. Respect for the server and plugin managers. I hope that they keep up their pace of upgrading and updating, and of course keeping the server alive.

Come visit my clan's base (Typaids) if you hang around sometime,

Cheers, datie9 (Daniël)

The server is quite good and has a lot to offer for new players like: vote crates, party crates, market listings, jobs and much more. there is a kind community and they always have no problem with helping you definitely a server i would recommend after playing a week or so on here. Trust me its good.

This is actually one of the best tekkit server out there. The staff are really nice and even the people are really nice. I've helped out 2 people and they trusted me like how everyone trusts their friends. I've been playing on this server for 4 days and It's been an amazing experience. Hope you guys enjoy this server. It's amazing :D