[3.1.2]*OniTech*[50 Slots][Whitelist] Release Your Inner Oni...

Camtaro

1069791.jpg

OniTekkit is a developing, 24/7 Dedicated Enhanced Survival Multiplayer Server with a great community, mature players, amazing Staff and fun, fair gaming policies and we just updated for Tekkit 1.0.3 and minecraft 1.5.1!

tnt.png Server Specs tnt.png

Intel Xeon Quad Core (E3-1270v3) 3.50Ghz

16Gb DDR3 RAM

500Gb SATA3 HDD & 128Gb SSD HDD

Datacenter Location: Chicago (IL), U.S.

Unlimited Gaming Bandwidth (4000Gb)

NIC Port: 100Mbps

Ulimited Player Slots

Unrestricted Game & Plugin Installations

cobblestone.png OniTech Server Features cobblestone.png

e

OCG Website: www.oniclangaming.com (Fast, Free and Easy to use. Powered by Enjin)

Unlike other servers, donating is not required to use basic features. But we respectfully accept any donations because without them this server simply wouldn't be possible. Donors are rewarded with permanent perks - there's no requirement to donate again, and the more you donate the greater the benefits.

Some Most Excellent ScreenShots;

2ah61bc.png

2z86bu1.png

23rsspy.png

painting.pngRulespainting.png

Please visit

*this link here* for a full list of our Server Rules, located on our website before you decide to join. We are a very peaceful server and there are very specific guidelines to follow in order to prevent yourself from being banned.

mobcreeper.pngmobnotch.pngmobsheep.png Who We're Looking For! mobskeleton.png mobspider.png mobzombie.png

We are looking for dedicated active minecraft players who can be mature and follow the rules. As stated above, we are not like other servers where donating is required to use basic features, though we do accept donations because without them this server simply wouldn't be possible and we reward users greatly with permanent perks. More info on donating and the perks you will recieve can be found on our website.

steve_joyous.gif Apply Now! steve_flirty.gif

Make sure you understand our

rules and have read the thread before joining us. To get whitelisted, fill out the answers to the following questions in our registration application at our website.

Go to this link to apply now http://www.oniclangaming.com/register

Server Info

Server IPs: onicraft.servegame.com & onitech.servegame.com

Mumble IP: central1.voice.enjin.com:60645

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx for whitelisting her Rainnyl!

Breaking News!!

A VOLCANO has erupted an our Tekkit spawn!!!! Take a Look!!

Days Ago;

2012-08-09_041352.png

To Date;

2012-08-18_015414.png

Shocking!!! No worries though, everything is still at spawn, with the exclusion of a wheat farm or two.... There is also now Dark Matter Furnaces at the two blacksmiths!!!!

I would just like to say that that I am now with the community for a whole 10 months!!! I'm pushing one year this October 3rd. I remember it like it was just yesterday... For those who knew me back then, I always had giveaways for every month in the server. When I reach 1 year, I will surely have a big prize to give to a lucky person this 3rd of October!!! So watch out guys!

Heya peoples!

Been playing since the first hour OniCraft opened, like the 40-50 other people here. It's the best survival server i've played with the best rules and i'll probably stay till the end. I'm pretty much in-charge of the OniCraft Tekkit Server now, as far as mods go. I'm on almost all day every day, so it's easy to find me or ask questions if you get stuck or don't know how to rig up an electrical system. I'm also the one responsible for designing and building the massive TV Broadcast station in the OniTalk YouTube show.

Originally, I was somewhat opposed to Tekkit, but after playing it for a few hours, became addicted and haven't left the Tekkit Server since.

I implore you to join our growing (and already massive) server. Verm out~

Hi, as of mid june i believe (2 months ago) i went on a search for a brand new start, granted i had only joined minecraft, the servers i visited were just unhelpful, that is....until i found OniCraft and its awesome Oniteers (haha, we need to patent this). needless to say i fell in love with the communtiy and i dont ever plan on leaving. We hold events all the time, per request AND because we can tongue.png Staff is always willing to help and they always take swift action against people who dont follow the rules. OniCraft is THE place to be, i promise you will love it just as much as me AND those b4 me. so, the only thing i can think of now is....whatcha waiting for, your new family awaits!!!

so your wandering now, how do i join? well i am here to send you the right way biggrin.png just follow this link and I will see you in Oni soon!! smile.png

Register for Oni Here!!

Hey there everybody! Tonight we will be unveiling the new Trade Town! If you wanna be part of the video unveiling, part of the server, or want to reserve a shop on the server head on over to our website at OniClanGaming.Com/OniCraft right away! '

Here's a little snapshot! (Sorry I don't have a Super computer to load it all)

2012-08-24_194332.png

Hey there everybody! Tonight we will be unveiling the new Trade Town! If you wanna be part of the video unveiling, part of the server, or want to reserve a shop on the server head on over to our website at OniClanGaming.Com/OniCraft right away! '

Here's a little snapshot! (Sorry I don't have a Super computer to load it all)

2012-08-24_194332.png

Unfortunately this is in the bukkit server... and having a trade town in the tekkit server might be too complicated for chestshops. lol

Anyone a fan of Final Fantasy 8? I am. I'm not afraid to say it. Best video game and digital romance story EVER. My good friend VermillionX who is also a Mod and THE head moderator of the Tekkit server has a project town he is working on that I hope he will make official with Towny soon called Winhill from the ever popular FF8 I just bright up. I'm moving in right away. He provides free energy to all his town members via power lines. Check out the beautiful picture below.

2012-08-26_010218.png

I just joined Onicraft about a week ago, and i have to say that it is the best server iv'e played on to date. The staff is friendly, the members are friendly, and all around it is just an amazing server.

If you are looking for a fun, friendly, amazing server to play on, then look no further because onicraft may be for you!

i have always wanted to start playing tekkit, but have had setbacks. NOW that those setbacks are out of the way, it is a great time to start. i remember asking for my whitelist and exploring what has been brought to the server, seeing the screenshots from other great members are so inspiring and "mouthwatering" i cant wait to get a good start, and hey, i could always use a learning buddy too :D so hit me up sometime and let our onitekkit adventures be prosperous and eventful!!!

Throughout the time i have played on this server and our Bukkit server i must say it has been a fantastic and very challenging experience for me, due to all the up's and downs we as members and staff all had. OniTekkit has been growing since we had our first players on it, Yes we had to balance the server first to make it official and playable place for members of our community, but at the end we all managed to let out our creativity and start to grow stronger and stronger, until one day i saw over 15+ members on OniTekkit. That day i was surprised because of the quantity of people we normally have on our Bukkit server than we have on our Tekkit one! Its almost there just a little bit more and we may manage to be one of the best servers out there with amazing sever quality performance and dedication.Therefore im encouraging you people that are reading this post to join Onitekkit and Onicraft, and be part of this lovely community! : )

I just joined Onicraft about a week ago, and i have to say that it is the best server iv'e played on to date. The staff is friendly, the members are friendly, and all around it is just an amazing server.

If you are looking for a fun, friendly, amazing server to play on, then look no further because onicraft may be for you!

I joined the community since October 2011. I'm pushing one year! :D

Tekkit has been a great experience for me! Though it might take some time getting used to all those complicated machinery etc. I play once or twice a week anyway, its fun. I hope to see you guys in tekkit!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons