Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

Ok for days Ashton Fearbolt has been stealing tons of red matter from us, i know bbecause i confronted him and he gave some back. So I found his base, stole 3 generators, a quarry and an energy link from someone with full red matter armor and a full mark iii condensor. He responds by blowing all of our hq up, that means tons of resources lost. I blew up part of his roof to drop gravel everywhere I did not do any building damages, he destroyed everything we have I could give a list but it would be tooo extensive

could you ban him asap? Thanks

Ned all of your computer programming is gone too everything literally is gone

Guest Ysharma

luckily when i noticed rm dissapearing i started pumping it to a remote location, and had a spare powerflower handy, so other than that yes, but he did not hit our other 3 bases, but those are a little more primitive than hq,

My chunk loaders don't seem to be working either. Any idea which one works? I'm pretty sure I have all 3 types set up, but unless my Mass Fab is slower than I thought I should be making way more progress.

THere's a function built into forge which limits the number of chunks that each mod can load. by default, it's set so low that you guys could potentially have reached it without notcing. I think there's a way to change it.

Didn't immibis try to bypass that, and he was banned from #minecraftforge IRC?

Didn't immibis try to bypass that, and he was banned from #minecraftforge IRC?

He did bypass it. Dimensional anchors completely bypass it. He asked CovertJaguar (the guy who wrote the chunk limit mechanic) why he [covertJaguar] didn't like him [immibis] since RichardG had told him [immibis] that CovertJaguar didn't like him [immibis] because of that. Actually, screw it, I'll just link the chat log here.

http://pastebin.com/kEdpbyBG

He did bypass it. Dimensional anchors completely bypass it. He asked CovertJaguar (the guy who wrote the chunk limit mechanic) why he [covertJaguar] didn't like him [immibis] since RichardG had told him [immibis] that CovertJaguar didn't like him [immibis] because of that. Actually, screw it, I'll just link the chat log here.

http://pastebin.com/kEdpbyBG

I've seen that on Kitty Jail, but I was just reaffirming it. And aren't Dimensional Anchors a part of Railcraft? That would mean that only CovertJaguar is supposed to bypass a [sarcasm]genious[/sarcasm] that he himself wrote, and anyone else who successfully does it, or at least tries to isn't part of the cool kids club anymore.

I've seen that on Kitty Jail, but I was just reaffirming it. And aren't Dimensional Anchors a part of Railcraft? That would mean that only CovertJaguar is supposed to bypass a [sarcasm]genious[/sarcasm] that he himself wrote, and anyone else who successfully does it, or at least tries to isn't part of the cool kids club anymore.

WorldAnchors are part of RailCraft, not Dimensional Anchors.

Strange, my Dim Anchor(feeling lazy) doesn't seem to be loading properly then. Must be set up wrong. Do you need to return to your anchor after a reboot to get it working again? I know you do in SSP.