Lets Play Tekkit | 3 More Players Needed.

SpecialJay

I currently have 2 players (My friends) Ready to start a Tekkit series. I'm looking for another 3 to join us, Inbox or Post below if anyones interested in Commentating.

All videos will be Rendered in 720p (YouTube doesn't recognize true 1080p) via Sony Vegas with an added Intro. An episode will be released everyday on my channel when we have the people.

All I ask is for you to answer these questions:

Your age:

Have you commentated before:

Tekkit Profession (Red Power or Buildcraft etc):

Skye name (So we can record voice):

I would be definetly interested in doing it :D i can record using fraps :D i have never done commentary but i watch tons of it. i have played tekkit for about 4 months. I'm 12 but i feel your pain talking to the other 12 year olds. they are all annoying, im not d: i dont have a high voice either :D and i know how to use proper grammar ! :D

I am interested! I'm 21 years old. Not sure how old you guys are but I wouldnt mind giving it a go. I can record as well but it sounds like you guys got it handled. Anyways, here is the formal application.

Your age: 21

Have you commentated before: Yes I have

Tekkit Profession (Red Power or Buildcraft etc): I'm pretty good with buildcraft and industrialcraft

Sound Awesome!

I'd love to help.

Your age: 12

Have you commentated before: Yes, I got 9 suscribers and 138Video Views, I did a Minecraft video.

Tekkit Profession (Red Power or Buildcraft etc): Rail Craft

Skye name (So we can record voice): stantheman2001 then click daniel

Not to be mean but. 9 subs and 138 views aint shit. You didnt have to include it even.

I am interested! I'm 21 years old. Not sure how old you guys are but I wouldnt mind giving it a go. I can record as well but it sounds like you guys got it handled. Anyways, here is the formal application.

Your age: 21

Have you commentated before: Yes I have

Tekkit Profession (Red Power or Buildcraft etc): I'm pretty good with buildcraft and industrialcraft

What's ur skypename?

I'm up for this, seems quite fun.

Your age: 15

Have you commentated before: Yes I have, nothing big though.

Tekkit Profession (Red Power or Buildcraft etc): I'm quite skilled in all of the mods, though I'm not an expert in equivalent exchange yet, I can do alot of stuff with buildcraft, industrialcraft and redpower. I never did anything with computercraft yet, but I do want to learn, since I already know the Lua programming language.

Skype name (So we can record voice): Jawzz13

I can also record. (I also have a youtube channel.)

DanielTheExpert said: ↑

Sound Awesome!

I'd love to help.

Have you commentated before: Yes, I got 9 suscribers and 138Video Views, I did a Minecraft video.

Not to be mean but. 9 subs and 138 views aint shit. You didnt have to include it even.

Well, We aren't all perfect.. Not that you are or anything,, I just thaught you might wanted to know what i had!

I also can record, I've got FRAPS Baught Version, I've also got 2GB Ram, Might be getting another 2gb For chrismas, Anywayz, If you want me add me on skype!

DanielTheExpert said: ↑

Sound Awesome!

I'd love to help.

Well, We aren't all perfect.. Not that you are or anything,, I just thaught you might wanted to know what i had!

I also can record, I've got FRAPS Baught Version, I've also got 2GB Ram, Might be getting another 2gb For chrismas, Anywayz, If you want me add me on skype!

Mate, 2 Gigs of RAM is nothin.

DanielTheExpert said:

DanielTheExpert said:

Sound Awesome!

I'd love to help.

I also can record, I've got FRAPS Baught Version, I've also got 2GB Ram, Might be getting another 2gb For chrismas, Anywayz, If you want me add me on
!

Mate, 2 Gigs of RAM is nothin.

GEEZ EVERYONE STOP COMMENTING AND MOANING ABOUT MY POST!!!

MAYBE YOU#VE GOT LOADS OF CASH TO BUY COOL STUFF WITH! BUT GUESS WHAT!

I DON'T!!! NOW MAYBE THATS SOMETHING, BUT DONT MOC ME!

Just add me if you want me, Doubt you will as i'm a kind + honest man.

Listen ere' Jay, All becuz i am 12, Don't mean im not Mature, Now you can stop affending people, I have maturity, And i bet everyone else does!

The fact that you're 12 does actually mean you're not mature. Otherwise you'd be allowed to drive/purchase alcohol and tobacco/vote and have sex legally.

Just relax and spellcheck/grammar check your posts.

Whateve's I am still a good guy to play with "Asssssssss"

You must be, otherwise your name would be clearly ridiculous. However it's up to Jay who plays and who doesn't as it's his series. If he sets an age limit then so be it.

And I'm sure you can do better than 'Asssssss'. At least put some effort in if you're going to try and insult people.