my friend cant see the same recipes as me tekkit.

Hi i set up a server with a friend and when we played tekkit the newest 3.1.2 i think.

im admin i own the servers. when we play tekkit i asked him to find this item i think it was

something like copper cable and he couldnt find the recpie but i could right away.

any one no why he doesnt have the same stuff.

is it because im admin/host?

thanks to all !

yes i sort of knows how to use the NEI.

i dont think we did the reload command because we dont know what it is.

when i ask him to build an item in the recipe say for example copper cable he says how do i make it.

i would say check the recpie so he looks for the item and he doesnt find it.

thats the only way i can explain it.

Copper Cable is actually 3 copper in the middle row and 6 rubber, spread along the top and bottom rows. You're thinking of uninsulated copper cable. And yes, though your friend may need to be taught how to spell, if that's the problem.

its not that he cant spell i have 51 pages of stuff and he only has 31 so he is missing alot of items but he can still build them if i tell him how,

and i cant realy tell him stuff he doesnt know about if he wonts to build something u should be able just to check if the item is in the game like i can.

its not that he cant spell i have 51 pages of stuff and he only has 31 so he is missing alot of items but he can still build them if i tell him how,

and i cant realy tell him stuff he doesnt know about if he wonts to build something u should be able just to check if the item is in the game like i can.

Unless your screen resolution, window size, and UI scaling are the same, it might show up like you can make more but you should be able to make the same amount and types of items.

He probably just had more items per page if he has fewer pages. Also, before you run into issues, tell him how to turn off mob spawners from showing up.

Sounds like he's just not using NEI properly (the search function, recipe, and utility mode). Tell him to stick to utility mode in NEI so he can just left and right click for recipe and utility mode, respectively.