Small Scale Recruitment Thread

This thread is reserved for people looking for one or two other people to play privately with. It's strictly for small scale private games, so no more than 4 people, including the host. Anyone found using this thread to circumvent our moderation queue for server posts will be humiliated and flamed, then banned. The order of those actions may change.

Don't post here a dozen times telling different people you'll play with them. If you're looking for that kind of gameplay, go to the server section and find one.

After you have secured your contingent of people to play with, at the mods' discretion your post(s) may be deleted. On that note, people caught bumping this thread because they're "still looking for other people" will be subjected to the same treatment as those attempting to use this for larger server posts. Feel free to edit your post, but don't keep adding more posts.

Finally, we recommend stating your basic info in your recruitment thread. That includes especially the following:

- Number of people desired

- Active time zone and times

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active)

- Any inactive mods/items you may have

*This post heavily edited by Torezu

I'm looking for 1-2 people to join me on my private Tekkit server, or me join theirs. I'm not running anything much beyond standard Tekkit and a few simple plugins, and I'd welcome starting fresh if I find the right person/people to join in. I'm in my 40's, would like to find some other folks to tinker and goof off with in MC. I generally play nights EST 6p-whenever.

Is this the right place for this forum post?

Anyways, I wouldn't mind joining a small tekkit server, been playing around on single player. If its 2-3 others I like to join.

Skout if you need someone, I like to join. But my hours are PST >_< I'm normally on around 5PM (8est).

In my 30's, if you found like 2 other around that age, could be interesting.

Looking to join a small server as single player is getting boring, and I am tired of dealing with people on large multiplayer servers. I will be most likely to be able to play after 8 PM EST. I can play before that, but I can't guarantee anything before that. I would prefer EE to be disabled, or at least no energy collectors/relays, but it is not a requirement.

I am looking for a few people to play with privately I currently play on my Eve alliance's server, but no one else is playing on it, due to GW2. I have voice comms and could download skype if need be. I am 32 and mature, and just interested in standard play, not really into pvp or anything. If you have a server to play on that matches what I am looking for please send me a private mail on this forum. Thank you!

- Number of people desired 1-5

- Active time zone and times I am US Eastern

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active) Daily

- Any inactive mods/items you may have looking for a server with standard tekkit pack

OK Hello there.

I recently bought a Tekkit server and I'm looking for people to play with.

I would like up to 5 people and all mods in tekkit are enabled and i have a few plugins.

So please message me on Skype: Derpsickle or if you message me on the forum that would be great.

Number of people desired- 5

- Active time zone and times- around 5-7 eastern but if you message me today im sure we can play now

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active)- most of the week im active

Private Tekkit Server

- Looking for 1 Person

- US Central Time

- Active Daily Server is always up

I have only been playing for a month but have been building some amazing stuff. I have all mods enabled and a list of plug-ins.

- dynmap ( Fully rendered )

- Essentials

- Lift

- MobArena

- Multiverse ( Main World is Peaceful / Creative and I have a separate world for PVP /Hard Survival )

- Stargate

- Treeassist

- world border ( world set to 5000 )

- Worldedit

- Worldguard

- Minebackup

I am very good at worldedit and computercraft and have built skyscrapers, Huge Plants, and homes and know how to import schematics. I need someone just as creative with ocd to give me a hand at to fill my world with amazing cities and factories.

I will only whitelist and nothing is disabled so I am very picky as to who I allow which until now has been just myself and two friends. I am 32 and mature looking for around the same or at least the mature part.

Server is an i5 2500k, 16gb ram, ssd, and backup to 1tb every hour. I also have team speak running for chat.

Email me with some info and maybe even some pics of your builds and I hope to see you on.

Here is the level of building I am looking for a hand with.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/zombies-24k-a-tick-nuclear-plant-and-massive-skyscraper.24076/

Thanks

Private Tekkit Server

- Looking for 1 Person

- US Central Time

- Active Daily Server is always up

I have only been playing for a month but have been building some amazing stuff. I have all mods enabled and a list of plug-ins.

- dynmap ( Fully rendered )

- Essentials

- Lift

- MobArena

- Multiverse ( Main World is Peaceful / Creative and I have a separate world for PVP /Hard Survival )

- Stargate

- Treeassist

- world border ( world set to 5000 )

- Worldedit

- Worldguard

- Minebackup

I am very good at worldedit and computercraft and have built skyscrapers, Huge Plants, and homes and know how to import schematics. I need someone just as creative with ocd to give me a hand at to fill my world with amazing cities and factories.

I will only whitelist and nothing is disabled so I am very picky as to who I allow which until now has been just myself and two friends. I am 32 and mature looking for around the same or at least the mature part.

Server is an i5 2500k, 16gb ram, ssd, and backup to 1tb every hour. I also have team speak running for chat.

Email me with some info and maybe even some pics of your builds and I hope to see you on.

Here is the level of building I am looking for a hand with.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/zombies-24k-a-tick-nuclear-plant-and-massive-skyscraper.24076/

Thanks

You don't need ALL that for one person, seems like an advertisement..

Well it can seem how ever you want to make it but just because I like certain plug-ins to modify my world doesn't mean I am hosting a server for a group. Its my server and I will install what I please and I am clear as to only wanting 1 person. I have no links to any sites and other then my detailed description of what I am running there is no indication to your false claim. If I wanted to host a server for multiple people I know where to go.

Thank you for your concern and I have yet to find anyone yet so if anyone out there has skills feel free to contact me

P.S. Reason for such a detailed description is due to high standards for an amazing builder.

Im very good whit tekkie, and its getting really boring to play singelplayer. So im looking for someone who is good whit tekkit and wants to start a server whit me. Im from Sweden but its okay if your from a different country. All I'm asking for is that you can speak good English.

Send a message to me if your interested. And describe where you from and your age:)

ps: im 15

hello, just looking for a small 1-5man server to join. im about 2 weeks into tekkit so im still learning but not completely clueless. i have skype so if that's your preferred method of chat that works for me. pm me if your willing to let me join

I want to play whit you. Im 15 and good whit Tekkit. Messege me your skype name if your interested.