Small Scale Recruitment Thread

hello,I would like to join a 1-5 person server my computer can't take it :S i have been playing tekkit a year and a half i know quite a lot i have skype and a mic not very good but still have one pm me if u want me to join btw i am 12 :D!!!!!! i live in spain but currently in ireland i would be on tekkit 3-5 hours a day i know its long but i hve a lot of spare time!!!!!

Looking for 2-3 people to play with on my 24/7 dedicated server w/ TS3. The server is going to be a fresh restart. Must have TS3 and must be 18+, looking for people who play a lot and have decent building skills. PM if you are interested.

I'm looking for one person who plays Tekkit quite often and understands the game. To join you will need Hamchi Skype. I am on my own server about mid play-through. Building a factory. PM if you want to join.

Wow...I am not sure how you might have thought that avatar was in any way appropriate. I have a pretty good sense of humor, but that's just not funny.

Hello im looking for like 2-4 new people to join my tekkit server, and maybe play some minecraft adventure maps with me, if you are interested please post a comment or email me at [email protected]

Hi, Im looking to play on a server. Unfortunately, I have no mic, so if that is an issue, its fine. Im highly experienced in the science aspect of tekkit, not so much thaumcraft, and EE is not that difficult to understand, so yah. :D

Yeah if anyone would allow I'd like to play with just a small group. Big servers are quite annoying now with way too many rules items. I kind of want to make a self-automated factory. Its always been a small dream of mine. So if anyone is down just let me know and I'll hop on with you. I have skype and pretty much any tool you need. I can even host if need be, but I'm not that reliable when it comes to keeping a server up. So just let me know, hell you can even text my phone. 757-679-1020 I'm 27 so preferably I'd like to play with some grownups, if not that's cool too.

Hello everyone i'm looking for one person maybe two to join my srver. We can start from scratch and survive from there. Preferably ages 15-20. I will be able to get on pretty much whenever except for when school starts again. Also please be in U.S preferably Mountain Time. There are no banned items. Just send me a message. Thanks

I am looking for 2 or 3 people to join my tekkit server from a fresh start all legit. I am pretty good at tekkit (on the science side) so if you are interested you will need skype and hamachi. add me on skype to get the ip and hamachi info! I hope to so you there! btw i am 12 but very mature.