[6.0] [Map] Void Born - Technic map inspired by skyblock and its variations.

Tzarnal

Is there a possibility of a MP version of this map when Tekkit 2.0 Server is updated? That would make this way more fun.

Also, has anyone successfully entered the SPOILER cathedral in the nether? I've tried a few times with iron armor and diamond sword, only to be promptly raped and discarded.

SPOILERS

I did it by flying through it and using the alternative function of the ring, that makes so blazes can't hit you.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about clay? I haven't noticed any out in the world, and the chest list doesn't mention it. There is brick, but Redpower and Forestry both need clay.

Appears you are right. My mistake. Feel free to spawn some. I'm planning on updating this map when technic switches to the next minecraft release, possibly earlier if that is going to take very long, I'll make sure to sort out any problems with unaccesible blocks and add a few additional things to find and explore.

Lies , don't need all of them for example Not Enough Items, MAtmos and Somnia

I would like to know what mods to switch off without breaking the map

turn on dynamic updates in the optifine settings. That fixed my lag duing chunk loading and resource downloading.

I know you need Millenaire, Thaum, EE, and Red Power. You probably don't need better dungeons or carruins.

I would keep anything that adds blocks but I haven't explored the entire map yet.

Thanks for the help,My lag spikes have gone down, A couple of things for the map creator, I do understand it is a work in progress but

Can you change the wood Posts in the starting area to ether Fences or Nether Brick Fences because some people(like me) like to see it all symmetrical and to make the wood Posts is hard to make in the beginning plus I don't know if you have added Brick to make the Coke Oven

In the Nether, the stairs near the bottom you can see this http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6144/20120229110452.png

if you move it out one block and do the same with the other blocks below, the Glowstone at the bottom will look better

SPOILERS

When I tried going to the cathedral in the nether I saw Lava Slime Spawner Spawning them in the lava, don't know if it was just me but you might want to move them

That is all for now, Thanks for reading and Thanks for the map

1. I am using the latest version of technic 6 (6.0.7) and i load the map and then the fences that surround the spawn disappear they are still there you just can't see them and then i would exit the map and go in my single player world and then all the modded blocks like induction furnaces, m3 relays etc disappear, but they are still there you just can't see them. to fix it i would exit out and my sp world would work but not the void born map

2. Looks good !!

Maybe, but only when EE is added to tekkit, that won't be long considering EE now has multiplayer support.

It is already added, the only problem is ThaumCraft(dunno if I spelled it correctly) is not SMP. Too be honest i have no idea what ThaumCraft does, so i dont know if its a main mod for this map

Btw I'm making a LP of this :D

Hey I love your map but whenever I go through the first Thaumcraft teleport arch and get to the black and white island my game crashes. I tried flying there and it crashed as soon as it came into sight on my map. Not sure why it is doing it so maybe you could help? There was no error report and (sorry) I don't know how to get that without looking at it during the crash. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Redownloaded Technic, worked fine. That seems to fix a lot doesn't it?

Is there any way I can convince Eldritch Trees to spawn? I assume it's biome based but I don't know the coordinates of a suitable biome.

Edit: Oh. I'm dumb, the world is superflat, so it's all plains. There is no way to spawn an Eldritch Tree.

Another Edit: I'm going to test to see if they spawn on grass in the nether.

I personally thought it was too easy, in 1 minecraft day i had already been to the nether. The only thing i found a bit hard was the blaze church thing. Also too much fighting, not enough survival aspect. But thats just my oppinion. :)