Yogscast vs Direwolf20

NoopDawg77

I'm going to use that quote on the MageCraft Forums to help explain my stance on modpacks and moddig, as it sums up everything I believe (or most of it) very well. Can you remember what that cool guy's name was?

This quickly banned-hero was named ErusPrime.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll stop browsing BTW forums now, it's ten times worse than MCF, argh.

I've been arguing with some ninnies on MCF lately. Then I saw this FC guy posting nonsense all over MCF about how RP2 stole everything from him. Why anyone would go to anywhere that guy has any status and power is beyond me.

I've been arguing with some ninnies on MCF lately. Then I saw this FC guy posting nonsense all over MCF about how RP2 stole everything from him. Why anyone would go to anywhere that guy has any status and power is beyond me.

Nah, he's complaining Eloraam is stealing all the block IDs and shoving Forge in weird directions for her own evil purpose. Which is the reason he went full recluse and split from Forge and development. Unfortunately having trouble finding the video - t'was on Twitch somewhere. May be a YouTube one as well.

Nah, he's complaining Eloraam is stealing all the block IDs and shoving Forge in weird directions for her own evil purpose. Which is the reason he went full recluse and split from Forge and development. Unfortunately having trouble finding the video - t'was on Twitch somewhere. May be a YouTube one as well.

On the MCF he's actually been claiming Eloraam is stealing his ideas. To troll him. He says that she steals ideas from every mod that uses forge.

On the MCF he's actually been claiming Eloraam is stealing his ideas. To troll him. He says that she steals ideas from every mod that uses forge.

they are still going on about that? wasn't that whole episode over with, like, a year ago or something?I thought this was really old news

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

direwolf20 by a long shot, as he does all kinds of difrent things, while the yogcast pretty much only do smp lp's, direwolf20 does ssp, smp, visiting other peoples smp worlds (other then yogscast as they suck), and he actually has mod spotlights of curretnly usable mods, all of yogscasts mod spotlights are from like 50 million years ago, so direwolf wins big time, yogscast is just stupid, stupid, oh and did i mention STUPID!!!