[3.1.2] ♦DubTekkit♦ [PvP/PvE][40 Slots][Whitelist][Economy][Ranks][Towny][LWC][No EE]

vdubmastertech

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: sabro

Location (country): US - west

Have you read and agree to the rules: yes

Have you played Tekkit before?: yes

Have you signed up on our forums/website?: no, going to test the waters, looking for a fun pvp server with the settings like yours. Maybe I'll sign up at a later date!

IGN: sabro

Location (country): US - west

Have you played Tekkit before?: yes

Have you signed up on our forums/website?: no, going to test the waters, looking for a fun pvp server with the settings like yours. Maybe I'll sign up at a later date!

Added, welcome to DubTekkit!

I'll be off and on for the next several hours as I'm still tweaking and adding some things to the server and website. There aren't many people on right now so I hope you don't mind that. We just opened up to the public and are trying to grow our community. Hope to see you on soon!

IGN: rage1986

Location (country): USA

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes

Have you signed up on our forums/website?: Yes

Added, welcome to DubTekkit. Nothing against the younger people but I like to see players in their 20's join up. I'm in my late 20's and so are most of the admins. Anyways, hope you enjoy it.

IGN: papagalo

Location (country): Australia

Have you played Tekkit before?: yea i have been playing it since it came out and am very experienced

Have you signed up on our forums/website?: yes

IGN: papagalo

Location (country): Australia

Have you played Tekkit before?: yea i have been playing it since it came out and am very experienced

Have you signed up on our forums/website?: yes

Added, welcome to DubTekkit.

Hope to see you online soon!

Thank you for the kind words Sabro, I'm very happy to hear that you're enjoying it.

Yes it is true that with the little amount of players we have now there is little to no lag. As we gain players and bigger and better server specs are needed, I am committed to upgrading the server with our host. I absolutely hate lag (who doesn't :P) and will do everything I can to combat it.

IGN:hartham

Location (country):USA

Have you read and agree to the rules:of course

Have you played Tekkit before?:yes for one or two months now

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:If i like the server i will probably join the forums

IGN:hartham

Location (country):USA

Have you read and agree to the rules:of course

Have you played Tekkit before?:yes for one or two months now

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:If i like the server i will probably join the forums

Added. Welcome to DubTekkit, hope to see you on soon!

IGN: Vazull

Location (country): The Netherlands

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, my latest SSP world is about 2 months old.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet, I'll join the forums when i am playing on the server.

IGN: taeratrin

Have you played Tekkit before?: I've played a bit of Minecraft and Technic, but not specifically Tekkit

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Asmost, not yet. We'll see how it goes.

A couple of questions:

1) Are banned items completely unavailable, or do I need to be mindful of not building them?

2) If I get on, will I be able to request whitelisting for my friends without them having to post all of their information here? I plan on trying to talk a couple of vanilla players into giving this a shot if I can find a decent server.

IGN: conquestor_sean

Have you read and agreed to the rules?: Yes

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, in fact I had my own tekkit server. I have played Tekkit for MANY hours and have a good amount of experience with each of the mods invovled.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet, but I think I will :)

IGN: Vazull

Location (country): The Netherlands

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, my latest SSP world is about 2 months old.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet, I'll join the forums when i am playing on the server.

IGN: taeratrin

Have you played Tekkit before?: I've played a bit of Minecraft and Technic, but not specifically Tekkit

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Asmost, not yet. We'll see how it goes.

A couple of questions:

1) Are banned items completely unavailable, or do I need to be mindful of not building them?

2) If I get on, will I be able to request whitelisting for my friends without them having to post all of their information here? I plan on trying to talk a couple of vanilla players into giving this a shot if I can find a decent server.

IGN: conquestor_sean

Have you read and agreed to the rules?: Yes

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, in fact I had my own tekkit server. I have played Tekkit for MANY hours and have a good amount of experience with each of the mods invovled.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet, but I think I will :)

All of the above added. Welcome to DubTekkit, hope you enjoy the server as much as I enjoy running it. :)

IGN: StrykDem

Location (country): Canada

Have you read and agree to the rules: Of course I do.

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, but the server I've been on recently shut down.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No. And I probably won't if there is no need to. This reason is specifically because I'm getting too many e-mails already.

IGN: jackpott22

Location (country): United States

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes i have.

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes i am quite familiar to Tekkit.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No i have not but if i am accepted i gladly will.

Ok np, you're added. Welcome to DubTekkit!

IGN: StrykDem

Location (country): Canada

Have you read and agree to the rules: Of course I do.

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, but the server I've been on recently shut down.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No. And I probably won't if there is no need to. This reason is specifically because I'm getting too many e-mails already.

Added, welcome to DubTekkit!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons