[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

ToastCraft, What to say? Well i have sooo much to say about how amazing it is i don't know where to start. I have been playing on the server for about 2 days and a half and its been amazing! The staff are very friendly and help as much as possible and the community is great. This server has been the  best server i have played so far during my time plying Tekkit. So come and join us Toasters and enjoy your time!

Thank you :)

Best Server i've ever played!! No Lag, Almost all items, great staff!! If you don't play in this server you are not playing.

I strongly recomend everyone to play in this server

I hope this team create a tekkit classic server too :3

a963d4bb4f.jpg0aa1084905.jpg

Nothing can be better than modded server without lag

Insanely great server, the staff are all great people who care about their player base and enjoy interacting with people. Nights are loads of fun as the players on the server are all a bunch of nuts, meaning we'll occasionally have a trivia night or just talk about the weirdest of things. 

The server itself lags occasionally (when it does it is very minor), but considering its constant 20 player activity + all the crazy machinery in tekkit legends, that is great.

If you're looking for a friendly active server where you can chat with people and build crazy tekkit stuff, then this server is perfect for you.

#OnlyServerThatGoesGoodWithButter

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.

good server great staff not easy not hard nice players and good plugins