[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Started playing Tekkit today and stumbled across this Server. Great so far. Was Welcomed, have helpful Members as well as Great Staff, loads of open land, not lagging, hardly any banned items and loads more.

Highly recommend this Server, have played on a few previous and weren't anything special. I feel welcomed here.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a very well made server with really kind people that are willing to help someone like me, I personally play PO2 on this server on NA and it is very challenging and fun to do with friends I know these people called "Daezen" and "Samah" which are always willing to help me and by not giving me any freebies they have helped me to enjoy this game with no cheating in creative mode in singleplayer or getting any free items. I recommend this server for people that are dedicated and willing to put time in to this server and have a lot of fun at the same time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good server with cool features, no lag and friendly players, always there to help even if you are a beginner. With a custom launcher, it's very easy to connect to the server. If you are looking to start to play on this modpack, this server is made for you!

Edited by narfion55

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am unable to play this server, or any server on Tekkit Legends. I want to play a server but it just won't work, it always tells me to restart my client, I comply and it still never works. Please help I don't want to play solo... I use the Technic Launcher, downloaded Tekkit Legends on there, and use the recommended version. (1.1.1) The Minecraft version is 1.7.10. I input the IP: play.toastynetworks.net I also tried play.toastynetworks.net:25565 That is all the info I can give, if anyone can help, please I would very much appreciate it. Thank you. 

Edited by lmac99

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...