[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

This server is excellent for quite a number of reasons. There's at least one staff member available at all times, who you can ping on Discord in the event that they're not online.
You can also earn donation ranks through "crate keys", where you can also earn other stuff. These can be earned through purchasing off of other players, voting, and play-time rewards. This is a unique feature that I've never seen before, and to be honest, I love it quite a bit.
To continue, everyone on this server is friendly, and in case you were concerned (yes it is kid friendly), the staff are all very human, as well as kind.
Thanks for reading. I definitely recommend this server.

Okay, generally really upset. I am 'Wizard' rank on the server. I was have a joke changing my name to stuff. and as a consquence i have been IP banner. :(  My IGN is _MultiAssassin_ and I believe the operator who banned my IP is abusing his power as i said no offensive names and got banned for changing my name to ' ToTallyAModerator' as a joke. Please unban me, i love this server

1 minute ago, _MultiAssassin_ said:

Okay, generally really upset. I am 'Wizard' rank on the server. I was have a joke changing my name to stuff. and as a consquence i have been IP banner. :(  My IGN is _MultiAssassin_ and I believe the operator who banned my IP is abusing his power as i said no offensive names and got banned for changing my name to ' ToTallyAModerator' as a joke. Please unban me, i love this server

I wasn't even given a reason.  It says   'Reason: Banned my Operator'

I enjoy the server but i feel more things should be there.

Such as give the market more value so if a new store opens make it noticed and let people buy "ads" so they can get noticed.

Make money do more things.

Elaborate and expand upon the rules.

and ask on the server for more things to change and help people stay happy.

Other than things i would like i bloody love the server and ive been playing for days xD.