[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

I`ve played on this server for a few days and i already can say that its one of the best modpack servers. Of course it has some cons, but  i think it`s just my preference and for some other player it could be pros :P

So far i can say that its a great server, i`d rate it 4/5 :)

Ingame name : Sec0nd

Awesome Server By all Means!
The Community is Great and so is the Staff!

There isn't much banned items so you can make a lot of things!
I would definitely suggest this server to anyone wanting to play on a Awesome Server.

Fantastic server. Stable, regular non disruptive updates and maintenance, professional, helpful and engaged staff, friendly player base and some of the best mod packs available for players who enjoy technology, automation and innovation.

I have tried quite a few servers before this, and Toasty really does it right and does it well. 5/5, highly recommended!

Best tekkit server by far I have ever played on! I have been looking for a good server with a friendly community, and I have found it! Few banned items, and awesome additions like the crates!  There are also many ranks, and you can even win ranks in crates! This server is AMAZING!!! MUST PLAY!!