[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

AlthosSilver:Review of Toasty Network FTB Beyond
So we will give a pro and con review here.

So far, Pros being are this:
Decent economy, balanced and easy for people to get into

Decent enough player base, but there are exceptions, some people just act with ignorance or otherwise less educated responses, that remind me of dealing with a 12 year old using a 2nd grade education. 

Now to Cons: 

1st and foremost. Considering how many various servers that Toasty has, i would guess that in order to save money, they are likely using a Virtual Box setup, to allow multi-hosting. the issue i see here, is that while it works for most cases in MC hosting, new builds like FTB Beyond, they are still too shaky to be stable to share with other MC variants. In the past, most FTB servers I have either hosted or operated on, general TPS, even on a heavy day, as long as people were not openly abusing the system, was 13 to 16, but after a reboot, generally 19 to 20.  So far on Toasty Beyond, I have never seen it above 8. The amount of frequent lag spikes is not just from it being an alpha build, but the fact that it does not have enough hardware resource allocation to handle everything smoothly. Give it its own box for now, or just have it shared with only one other MC host, that is not too resource intensive. 

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.