[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

The server itself is amazing. there is rarely any lag, and when there is, its my computer. everyone is nice, you almost never get griefed, and if you do, they fix it. one of the most amazing servers i have played on! keep up the amazing work you guys.
only one problem is the dm/rm furnaces eat my items, thats literally the only downside to the server.

This server is one of the best modded minecraft servers i have ever played on because of the kind staff and the friendly players, this server has been a fav of mine since the days of tekkit classic. even though the server has been having a few problems at the moment they are being quickly sorted out because of the hard working admins and owner 10/10 :D

I started playing this server about a week or two ago, although when I joined, it was a bit slow and buggy at first. The server owner responded about a day after I joined and said that he was fixing a problem he was having at the time. A couple hours later, he fixed it and the server has been running extremely well ever since. This server has a great community and a very helpful staff. Along with very efficient grief prevention and kindness to all players.