[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

This is the first tekkit server i've ever played, and i've got to admit its got me hooked, i love this server and the player base is extremely helpful and nice, one of the best servers i've played on so far. The best part is that you don't lose your stuff when you die and I'm really liking the crate system, plus I love that there isn't any lag!

5/5 would recommend for everyone who enjoys Tekkit to come and play on this server.

Awesome server, little lag, great community as well as economy, the staff are awesome and always reply to questions you ask on the server. Vote parties are an awesome edition for this server as well, helps build the community by rewarding everybody with helping with supporting this server!

So far I've been playing the server for about a week or so and loving the awesome community. The economy is balanced and everyone seems to get along really well. I'm also loving the almost no lag and the very few banned items. Keep up the great work Rubbertjuh!

Best server ever! Tons of rewards, free morphs and much more! You can even do /back aswell! one last and awesome feature is that when you die you dont lose you stuff! but i only covered 1/4 of what this server has to offer so you have to check it out your self!