[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

The server overall is great, there is a adequate system of achieving ranks through playtime which makes you feel like you are constantly working towards a goal. The low amount of banned items within the server generally increases the enjoyment of certain items. The anti- grief system within the server using the gold shovel is simple and easy to understand, however claim blocks will always be an issue when focusing on larger builds. 

The server introduces a vote crate system which only few servers incorporate, the key gives a sense of excitement through the use of tier based rewards in a roller style game. The vote party system also motivates players to vote more to gain more. The rewards through voting are sensible and well rounded. 

The only issue is optimization with the player based shopping segment in the server where even the highest of specification tend to have difficulty in. 

To conclude, the server proves to have a dedicated staff team constantly on, providing support to the members of the server.  

Going to admit I joined the server just skimming around for a decent player base and a good server. This server is well kept by the administrators and the mods are like sweet replying answer machines now take that as you will, but it was a huge help to me being the new player that I am. (first day bahaha) I met an awesome player "Zark_Manthra" who I just happened to message and ask for some help and he gladly accepted. The chatting is abuzz with great players and people the rules are lax, yet still good ones that don't make the average player go "WTFBBQROFLCOPTER". I like this server quite a bit and the economy looks promising. There has been no lag yet and getting help is not a hard task by any means. I'd highly recommend any potential players to come and try this server out. It's great and I'm loving it so far!

This server is actually my favorite server, not just in Tekkit, but in all of the other servers in Minecraft in general. This one by far tops them all by 1.) The community is quite friendly, 2.) They try hard to make the best experience for everyone, and 3.) If a problem does occur, they work hard to fix it right then and there. The only possibly bad things is that sometimes the TPS (Ticks Per Second) drops majorly, but it's usually fixed when the server restarts. Other than that, I see no problems in this server, and I'm glad to be able to play on it.

I'm trying to leave a really unbiased review, but there's honestly so many good things and so little bad things... Also, I've never reviewed, so I'm sorry if this comes out weird. I've been trying to hold off on this until I've been on the server a couple weeks, and that's been accomplished--I've about 3 days of playtime on the server, and the $30k review incentive doesn't mean anything to me at this point. :)

Server Stability
+ Server is very stable despite 60+ people being on it, all of who I am assuming are running vast amounts of machinery. I was very skeptical about the server at first because of its size, but I get 19 to a perfect 20 TPS and a 80 ms ping about 90% of the time.
+ Server restarts about every 1h30m, which fixes things if there's anything weird going on.
+ When the staff are on, they work very vigilantly to eliminate sources of lag. From what I can tell, the main admin and owner are constantly working to try and optimize things and fix things that cause lag.
- When it lags, it lags. I mean, you'll see 4 or 5 TPS when the server is having really bad lag spikes. Fortunately these only last for like ten minutes, but I've seen them go on for quite a while to the point they're super disruptive. 

Staff/Rules
+ Staff reply very quickly on the Discord and forums. 
+ Staff works very hard to keep things nice, safe, and tidy.
+ Staff are very active on the server and talk to you like you're a human being. I've never seen the staff talk down to anyone unless that person is being a complete jerk.
- Couple of the rules are a bit weird, like no free items or sharing links.

Voting Rewards/Crates
+ The two most common crates (vote/common) don't give anything game breaking.
+ Crates and voting rewards help you swiftly transition out of the early game (dealing with vanilla MC stuff), meaning you can start assembling machinery and mid-game stuff much quicker, which I assume is what most people play Tekkit to do.
+ Free stuff.
+ Free stuff. All you have to do is vote.
- Can actually slightly break the game if by some rare occurrence you get super lucky, find a Legendary/Rare Key, and unlock something overpowered like a gem chestplate. 

Community
+ Has a Discord which is very active. Someone from the IC2 modpack is actually coming onto the Discord to talk to us and receive feedback as well as answer questions, check the forums to see when.
+ The community has that just-right mix of new people and Tekkit veterans, so it's always fresh.
+ Most of the people are very friendly and helpful.
+ Despite there being, like, 65+ people on the server during peak hours, the chat isn't being flooded by an endless onslaught of messages. Maybe 10-20 people active in the chat during this time.
- The forums aren't so much for community-building as they are a place to get news/updates or report bugs, exploits, issues, and/or rulebreakers.

This server is really grand.

IGN: Mistress_Natzekk

Edited by Yaefnn

Friendly server, Friendly staff, No lag at all and it's really enjoyable I brought me and my Girlfriend on the server and we both are having fun. She is confused on everything else as I know what to do but she will eventually catch on, but I do enjoy the server and the staff as they help each individual player to there exact needs, I don't think I have ever had a server like this before to play on because on how many bad servers there are out there. That have staff who abuses there power to defend themselves and blame it on the player who didn't do nothing wrong, So glad I found this server cause me and her was looking for it and we found this server and we do love it I'm going to try to spend much hours as I can due to work and driving, But yea I hope more people will love this server as much as I do.