[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

This is the best Tekkit server I've been on in a while. Only been on an hour or two and it's spectacular! The people online are friendly and are happy to help at any time. The GUI is very easy to navigate through. It only takes a few seconds to learn everything throughout joining. I'd honestly recommend it to everyone I know that still plays minecraft.

Just want to say that I haven't played modded Minecraft in over 4 years so I was a bit rusty and had to get back into the swing of things. I'm glad to say that the friendly player base and staff members were very helpful and answered all of my stupid questions. The server itself also runs smoothly with minimal lag which is nice.

Fun server with a very responsive staff team in my experience. Server restarts are relatively frequent keeping the lag on the servers pretty much non-existent. Along with that, we've got, for the most part, a great community that's willing to help if you're having any troubles! Definitely worth giving a try if you're interested in the modpack.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2015 at 9:40 AM, Rubbertjuh said:

Only been in the server for about a week and i have to say i am very impressed with the low lag, great shop plug ins (plug ins in general) and the rewards in general. Great community so far, just waiting for the admins to add a stable Thaumcraft that isn't whole at the moment in Revelations.

eW04T9v.png

IGN: _wind_

My friends and I don't play minecraft all year long, but when we do we always check to see if the ToastyNetworks servers have the modpack we want to play. The staff is goes above and beyond to not only be helpful but also friendly. The servers are insanely convenient and easy to use. There's enough freedom to do whatever you wish and good alternatives for mods that cause too much lag.

I recommend these servers for anyone looking to have a good first and repeated modded minecraft experience!

• 2 weeks later...