Rubbertjuh

[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Been on here a short time, the community are super friendly and the server's menu is easy to navigate. All in all, ToastyNetworks looks to offer the player a lot of content options. I will be playing here for the foreseeable future.

Started playing Tekkit today and stumbled across this Server. Great so far. Was Welcomed, have helpful Members as well as Great Staff, loads of open land, not lagging, hardly any banned items and loads more.

Highly recommend this Server, have played on a few previous and weren't anything special. I feel welcomed here.

This is a very well made server with really kind people that are willing to help someone like me, I personally play PO2 on this server on NA and it is very challenging and fun to do with friends I know these people called "Daezen" and "Samah" which are always willing to help me and by not giving me any freebies they have helped me to enjoy this game with no cheating in creative mode in singleplayer or getting any free items. I recommend this server for people that are dedicated and willing to put time in to this server and have a lot of fun at the same time!

The server is fantastic! The people are kind and there is always an Admin/Mod available to help with any issues. 10/10, would play again~

Edited by NTSTW

Great server been playing for about 4 years now. Great staff and chill playerbase. Barley any lag and plenty of server to play from!

Good server with cool features, no lag and friendly players, always there to help even if you are a beginner. With a custom launcher, it's very easy to connect to the server. If you are looking to start to play on this modpack, this server is made for you!

Edited by narfion55

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ShiftyDreamer
      Creating a Tekkit Classic Survival Towny server , Needing some help building , configs , etc! You can add me on Discord @ ShiftyDreamer#7803 ! Server : 167.114.172.109:25581
    • By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By butterboyrs
      I need people to test out my new mod pack and tell me what I should add I am not looking for likes but more of testing tell me how it runs and different things I can do to better improve my mod pack
      this is the link to my mod pack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-great-beyond-power.1374986
    • By dfrosty32
      Can someone explain how to add essentials or something like it to a 1.7.10 server pack?  Would be greatly appreciated.
    • By tmoflash
      Hello,
      I hope everyone is doing well. I know that this has been some discussion in the past about the buycraft plugin. I cannot seem to find the jar file anywhere (that works) I reached out to tebex (buycraft) they no longer support, nor is the version I need anywhere on bukkit that I could find. Anyone know where I can get the buycraft.jar for tekkit classic 1.2.5?