This is happening with any modpack, and only recently has it occurred. I can access & click all the menu options such as Singleplayer, Multiplayer, Options, but i can't actually select anything within the menus (e.g. add server, cancel, refresh.) The buttons highlight / go blue, but i cant click on them. pls send help i rarely use tekkit and everytime i do i get problems like this piece of sh
ive tried reinstalling, changing java, deleting %appdata%
Join us for a unique server experience that allows mature players to get the best they can out of MineCraft’s original purpose: BUILDING & Adventure! DreamCraft2.0 is a Modded Towny Survival Server run by Caveman2001 and Kalleigh6694, husband and wife Minecraft/Towny fanatics! This modpack/server is for the mature player who wants to put in the time conquering Pam's HarvestCraft, Hunger OverHaul & Spice of Life before embarking on an ever-expanding map filling up with puzzles, quests and adventure ... to start a town with the best protections available! Yes, there is tech but it has been "tweaked" to push the limit of creativity as players move through the game!
Like to Build? ... Enjoy a Challenge? ... Appreciate Adventure? - Then Come Check Out DreamCraft2.0
No Break & No Build in the Wild OverWorld but the ability to create towns and even claim land along Server Roads with integrated Towny protections enable Mayors to run FABULOUS towns with plot by plot permissions! A separate Resource World to gather supplies ensures a BEAUTIFUL OverWorld with ZERO RESETS (Resource/End & Nether are Reset Regularly).
Mods and Plugins were chosen specifically to maintain a survival feel within a Towny Server. While not an impossible modpack, things are configured to make players think about game progress! A list of some of the mods and plugins is below.
Like Adventure? In Game Puzzles, Quests and Treasure Locales leave LOTS of room for exploration!
RANKS can be achieved on a Time-Play Basis and lead to cash and some additional Perms In-Game ... EVERY Player can experience the most the game has to offer!
While a SURVIVAL SERVER, there is an ECONOMY supported by players and maintained via ChestShops, Vendor Blocks, Tradebooths, Lottery and Jobs!
No Overly OP Donator Perks - DreamCraft2.0 is here to stay and encourage gameplay and building within community! Our players are here because they WANT TO PLAY and the ones who donate do so because they love DREAMCRAFT2.0
Only A Few Months Old, this Modpack and Server is HERE TO STAY!
Mods Include: Hunger OverHaul HarvestCraft Biomes O'Plenty AE2 Balkons Weapon Mod Big Reactors BuildCraft Carpenter's Blocks MineFactory Reloaded NEI Tinker's Construct Iguana Tweaks Trade booth Vending Blocks WAILA HeadCrumbs CustomNPCs Cooking For Blockheads Spice of Life Simply Jetpacks Bibliocraft MapWriter2 & More
Plugins Include: Towny ChestShop BookRules Lift Lottery OnTime PhatLoots Jobs Reborn & More
Looking to Learn About Modpacks and Modded Servers? We are a GREAT Place to Start! Friendly Community and LOTS of Information! Here is how you can Download DreamCraft2.0 today:
Keep Up With ALL THINGS DreamCraft2.0:
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37KDj0hryDfKllugdrkklg
TWITTER PAGE: https://twitter.com/DreamCraft_Kall
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/DreamCraft20-391711197865907/
Welcome to the Craft & Slash Modpack Page! This modpack is designed to be the most immersive and cohesive RPG modpack out there. With a strong fantasy theme, this pack will throw you into a strange world, filled with many dangers and rewards. Fight monsters, tame dragons, forge weapons, loot dungeons, slay bosses, trade villagers, form bonds with civilizations, dabble in the dark arts, or even chop trees and build a house. Your adventure awaits!
This modpack isn't just any modpack! here are some notable features from both the custom development of this pack, and some notable aspects of the mods included:
* Several-thousand lines of custom configuration code! After countless hours of work, this modpack has been custom built to cross-integrate all of the mods. Find loot from every mod in every dungeon, craft ores from one mod into item from another, many more custom configurations.
* Custom tooltips! Many new tooltips have been added for items that needed more info presented. Spend less time searching what items do on google and more time playing. More tooltips are added all the time, and you can suggest new ones in the comments if you find an item that isn't very descriptive.
* Lootable corpses! Don't worry about dying, you can always go back and find your items on your body. Short of falling off of the map, your corpse will always be there, and will stay there forever, or until you take your items back. Waypoints will mark your death on the map, so you will never have to consider a death a total loss!
* Mod textures and custom textures! The pack comes with the DokuCraft light texture pack installed by default, with tons of mod support added and many alterations made for a better experience.
* Custom balancing! This mod pack is designed to have the most enjoyable plug-and-play experience. Items from many mods have been altered to work better in the pack, recipes for certain items have been added, changed, or removed to make things more fair, and changes have been made to make some less useful items more important. Every mod is in here for a reason, and these configurations help them work together for a better experience!
* A custom objective: Crafting the legendary equipment! This pack contains special armor and a weapon that can only be made by those who brave all the trials the world has to offer. More info is in the guide book you spawn with!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR TECHNIC PAGE
* Armor Status HUD
* Floating Ruins
* Status Effect HUD
* Battle Towers
* Better FPS
* Biomes O' Plenty
* Chocolate Quest (i.e. Better Dungeons)
* Cosmetic Armor
* Custom NPCs (Mostly for extra items to work with)
* Lootable Bodies
* Mo' Creatures
* Dungeon Pack
* Easy Crafting
* Enchanting Plus
* Extra TiC
* Grimoire of Gaia
* Iguana Tinker Tweaks
* Infernal Mobs
* Journey Map
* Legend Gear
* Lucky Block
* Lycanite's Mobs
* Millenaire (One of the only packs with this working properly on single player!)
* Mythical Animals
* Metallurgy 4
* More Enchantments
* More Swords Mod
* Not Enough Items
* Pam's HarvestCraft
* Pam's Harvest the Nether
* Roguelike Dungeons
* Spawn Commands
* Spice of Life
* Starting Inventory
* Tinker's Construct
* The Betweenlands
* TiC Auto Tool Station
* TiC Tooltips
* Traveller's Gear
* Twilight Forest
* WAILA (What Am I Looking At?)
* WAWLA (What Are We Looking At?)
* Wild Caves 3
* Witching Gadgets
* Level Up! Mod
* Keeping Inventory
* Trade Booth
* Cooking for Blockheads
* New Dungeons Mod
* Iron Chest
* Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
* Exotic Birds
* Craft Guide
* Mutant Creatures
* Zelda Sword Skills
* Project Zulu
* The Camping Mod
* Sound Filters
* Food Details
* Village Names
* And tons of custom configurations and modifications!
To see some screenshots, check out [THIS GALLERY]
Our goal is to be the best RPG/adventure themed modpack out there! However, we can't do that alone! We need your feedback in order to keep working on this pack. Feel free to comment on the discussion page with any feedback you have, and we will use that to keep making this pack better! **
Some feedback that is particularly helpful are:
* Tooltip suggestions. There are many items in game that are not descriptive enough. If you find an item that could be helped by a better tooltip, feel free to let us know and it will be added in the next update!
* Balancing issues. If some OP mobs spawn way too much, or some ability is way too punishing etc., let us know! If the community has a problem with certain problem mobs or situations, we'll re-configure things to make for a better play experience for all.
* Bug reports. With this many mods running together, there is always a chance for a problem to arise. If you notice any bug, such as ID conflicts or something that isn't loading right, or texture issues, let us know! We'll do our best to fix them.
If you're having trouble running the pack, need help reducing lag, or have some question that this page didn't cover, check out our F.A.Q. section labelled "Help" in the bar at the top of the our modpack page! If you have a question that isn't answered there, just post it in the discussions page or here and we'll be sure to answer it!
* Full NPC villager overhaul. A new currency system will be implemented at some point, and villagers from all villages will be updated to trade useful items from all mods. There will also be currency conversion NPCs that can convert this currency to other forms of currency from other mods, such as Millenaire at a constant exchange rate. This currency can then be added to loot tables from mob drops and dungeon chests so that you can get what you want out of your rewards!
* More tooltips! Every update will likely come with more tooltips as we receive more feedback. Our goal is to eventually make the pack completely self-explanatory wherever possible.
* New weapon and armor tiers. Eventually, special tiers of gear will be made. This gear will be craftable using materials found in a variety of dungeons and bought from NPCs etc. in an attempt to reward players who advance in many areas of the game.
* More dungeons and ruins! Eventually, custom dungeons and ruins will be created that will be exclusive to this modpack. These dungeons will have their rewards tuned to fill in various gaps in the mod pack, and possibly even add an element of world lore to tie everything together.
* Official server and public server pack files. Eventually, an official server may be released, which will include tons of exclusive content. Before that though, a ready-to-go server pack will be added so that anyone can start an SMP server in no time!
I downloaded technic launcher to play Counter craft. But when I installed the modpack play button doesn't appear. I tried to reinstall the modpack or delete and reinstall the launcher but still nothing. I have only "Delete pack" button and "install" button. Please help!!!
I'm looking for a good modpack i can play. I really want to have a modpack with a story or with a questbook. A few weeks ago i played blightfall and i really enjoyed it. I want to play a new modpack similar to blighttown, but it should be more technic focused, so more machines and technology and less magic and exploring. Any suggestions or recommended packs?
P.S. I really like Modpacks like Tekkit Classic