A Hacker did this...

spiritcrusher77

• Moderators

Ahh, no. Not a hacker, a moderater/administrater did.

You seemed to have broken a few rules and not even bothering to visit this page before posting even more which lead to you breaking even more rules.

Why didn't you read the rules... now you have seven days to live before the girl from the well comes for you...

Ahh, no. Not a hacker, a moderater/administrater did.

You seemed to have broken a few rules and not even bothering to visit this page before posting even more which lead to you breaking even more rules.

Why didn't you read the rules... now you have seven days to live before the girl from the well comes for you...

This... This is fantastic. I wish I'd thought of this when I ran a forum.

• Moderators

How can I fix this I just looked at the page.

How does a sinner redeem his soul?

I dont know, I have never tried to correct my mistakes. I simply dig them into my dark soul and carry them until my death...

BUt I never ever in Neverland break this forums' rules!

The consequences of that is too dire...

Seven days my friend... try to live your life to its fullest.

hey guys sorry about another of these threads. I thought I made it so he couldn't post... My bad

Damn you, and here I thought I had finally stopped you, once and for all! Yet I see in this thread you have claimed yet another victim! When will you stop, you damn Hacker Viking!

Damn you, and here I thought I had finally stopped you, once and for all! Yet I see in this thread you have claimed yet another victim! When will you stop, you damn Hacker Viking!

Not until these forums have been cleansed of terrible posters such as the OP... That or University really gets going and I don't have time to hack all of these people.

• Moderators

I'm surprised, honestly. The sheer amount of stupid that is attracted to this forums, simply because you offer this great product for free, is appalling.

Please finish this sentence:

"Cheapshot found out to have real brea..."

Im still awaiting an answer for this...