Government in Minecraft?

Pulse95

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should have a communism plugin. Find me or code me one! >:o

labigcheese is back!

Lol, anyways. In SSP I don't know. Dictatorship? Monarchy? Anarchy? Democracy? I really don't involve NPCs - Testificate villages are plundered and cleared from existence, I don't really keep animals (Except kitties. <3).

As for SMP, total oligarchy. Everything is state (Company)-owned, and you must work for the company in exchange for credits with which to buy everything. However anyone who is approved by the Board is free to pursue their own projects with access to the Company's resources. If someone is found to be misusing resources or not making sufficient progress, their project is scrapped and they owe for all time/resources/manpower used.

Board members are free to pursue their own projects as they see fit, and all employees (Board members or otherwise) are expected to contribute to the company's resource stockpile and exceptional contributors may be compensated.

All my games run under a theocracy, governed by the infinite wisdom and power of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, his word spoken through me, the great noodly prophet. I lead the great crusades against the unholy testificate fiends.

THE SPAGHETTI MASTER HAS SPOKEN! SHH... Do not disgrace his word of potential!

• Moderators

My goodness! Such Evil-doers...

Am I truly the only one living in harmony with the nature (minecraft's)?

Plant trees and flowers, let animals roam free, create wonderful waterfalls and let mobs wander in peace?

Y'all deserve to be kellered for being evil commie basterds! :P

My goodness! Such Evil-doers...

Am I truly the only one living in harmony with the nature (minecraft's)?

Plant trees and flowers, let animals roam free, create wonderful waterfalls and let mobs wander in peace?

Y'all deserve to be kellered for being evil commie basterds! :P

oh i do have plants and animals, but they are the select few that i have selectively bred over a very long time

EDIT: talking about self-suficient bubbles of awesome, i am off to build one!