[3.1.2][Eldercrest Tekkit][24/7][No lag][200 slots][PvP][No White/Gray list][mcMMO]

TMG_Ninja

• IP: tekkit.eldercrest.com
  • Server rules: Report Duplication Glitches, English only in main chat, No greifing (We provide world guard, if they dont world guard there stuff it is is fair game to greif), No excessive language, no spamming, no killing in homes, no hacked clients, respect everyone on the server, dont ask for OP, world guard your homes, no drop parties, no pvp logging.
  • Mods Removed: Buildcraft
  • Banned items: All explosives, ring of ignition, zero ring, ring of arcana, void ring, black hole band, nuclear reactors, all chunk loaders, destruction catalyst, evertide amulet, mercurial eye, cf sprayor, mining lazor, all alarms, hyperkinetic lens, rm furnace,MK2 and MK3 collectors/relays, volcanite amulet, watch of flowing time, catalytic lens, rm tool abilities, and infernal armor.
  • Plugins: WorldBorder, jobs, and mcMMO
  • Description: I went from tekkit server to tekkit server and I could never find a server that was lag free or one that wouldne be greifed daily. So I decided to make my own. Eldercrest tekkit has been up before but had to go down because of some minor bugs. We have fixed these bugs and are back baby! >:D
  • Uptime: All day every day 24/7 except for restarts.
  • Community: The players that our server hosts, are the ones that enjoy tekkit. There the ones that enjoy survival of a normal minecraft server mixed with tekkit. We provide a server where you can play with your friends without worrying about someone flying around with a destrustion catalyst and completly destroyes everything. We have a great staff and are always looking for more.

• White/Gray list: There is none!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I accidently picked up an iron shovel from a zombie I killed and now I get this error Internal Exception: Java.util.zip.zipException: Not in GZIP format. If you could delete my inventory or playerfile that would be helpful since that appears to be the fix for this error. Thanks, my minecraft name is wshane1337.

I'd like to report pigform1 for killing me BradAricw in my house and in his house. If im correct one of the rules is no killing inside homes. He killed Bradaricw twice in our properties. He also attempted to kill tocoolforyou22 in my house. the three of us were inside my house and pigform1 broke in and attempted to kill us.

Do not, and I mean do not join this server. The admins need to look at the thread (TMG_NINJA)

He is an abusive admin, I joined this server because when you go to cilick on it, tell me if im wrong, it says PVP

AND Greif if its not protected,

so i was taking materials from a homg and TMG approuched me said and I quote "You Like greifing?"

I replyed yes

I was killed (ENTIRELY UNNESSASARY)

Then banned for two days.

DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER

DO

NOT

JOIN

THIS

SERVER

UNTIL THEY GET RID OF TMG, Abusive admin

Good day,

And if TMG is reading this

Your Stupid as Fudge

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons