Sign in to follow this  
bassRAGE

[3.1.2]Hostile Woods[PvP/PvE][40 Slots][Whitelist][DynamicEconomy, Towny, Lockette][Reduced EE]

Xhjk3.png

Rules:

No Griefing, No Hacking, No asking for rank or items, No spamming or excessive swearing, No abusing items against new or weaker players.

Disabled Plugins:

WirelessRedstone (was causing issues with loading the server)

Banned Items:

Catalytic Lens, Mercurial Eye, Watch of Flowing Time, World Anchor, Destruction Catalyst 2, Nuke, Energy Collectors/relays

Plugins:

Anticheat, Buycraft, Commandbook, Lockette, PermissionsEx, Towny, Zport,

About Us: Hostile Woods is a small community of friendly builders. We plan to play, trade, and wage an occasional war with each other. If you enjoy the social aspects of tekkit, this server is for you.

About Me: As a veteran minecrafter, I (Server Owner) understand what players wants in a server. I have attempted to create an enjoyable, fair and fun experience for all players. I'm not the kind of owner that will never play on the server, or that never interacts. I greatly enjoy playing with other people and helping them out.

Special Features: I have also created a progression of ranks that are 100% free to obtain, starting with NewMember and ending at Veteran. We also have numerous donation ranks, but this isn't the place to ask for that. we have a website at http://hostilewoodspvp.forumotion.com where you can apply for staff, ask questions, and interact with other players. I have put a lot of effort into creating a unique and enjoyable experience on this server.

Gallery of Spawn:

Sr4dR.png

jaJNE.png

iMjVn.png

XjlIa.png

Application Instructions:

Please answer the following questions:

1.) How old are you? (12 and over)

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit?

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why?

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.)

5.) What is your IGN?

6.) How often can you play on the server?

I will review applications every few days, so be patient!

Accepted users will be pmed on the forum.

If you would like me to contact you any other way, please mention it in your application.

less than 2 months

nope

build/explore

5.) What is your skype or email? (So that I can contact accepted players)

coolname121

6.) What is your IGN?

GreenRaver

7.) How often can you play on the server?

i will try for everyday

1.) How old are you?16

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? About 6 months

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.) Build and join forces

5.) What is your skype or email? (So that I can contact accepted players)[email protected]

6.) What is your IGN?Dont have one

7.) How often can you play on the server? Practically every night around 12:00 PM to 3:00 AM

less than 2 months

nope

build/explore

5.) What is your skype or email? (So that I can contact accepted players)

coolname121

6.) What is your IGN?

GreenRaver

7.) How often can you play on the server?

i will try for everyday

Accepted.

1.) How old are you?16

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? About 6 months

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.) Build and join forces

5.) What is your skype or email? (So that I can contact accepted players)[email protected]

6.) What is your IGN?Dont have one

7.) How often can you play on the server? Practically every night around 12:00 PM to 3:00 AM

I assume this means you have not purchased minecraft, seeing that you have no IGN. Sorry, online mode only.

1.) How old are you? 16.

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? 3-4 months, perhaps longer..

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Yes, I dug a 1x1 to which an admin fell down :P

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? Build, Build, Build! Hopefully i'll be able to replicate my rail system i've had elsewhere :P

5.) What is your skype or email? carter.verone69 is my skype :)

6.) What is your IGN? darkfluro

7.) How often can you play on the server? Daily, 3-5 hours a day :)

1.) How old are you? (12 and over) 16

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? about four months

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.) I want to play with my friend Spiltpaw and just do tekkit with him in peace with the occasional show of other people

5.) What is your skype or email? (So that I can contact accepted players) seth.tilley69 (Skype)

6.) What is your IGN? Glasses_man

7.) How often can you play on the server most of the time cant when at college or doing other such college stuff (Homework. coursework etc)

1.) How old are you? (12 and over) i'm almost 13 years old

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? for a couple of months

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? nope

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.) build and have a gr8 time with the community and automate minecraft

5.) What is your skype or email? (So that I can contact accepted players) nd_1_razer (skype)

6.) What is your IGN? SeaKillStreak

7.) How often can you play on the server? very often but sometimes i cant becurse school (Home Work)

Thanks for reading :D

1.) How old are you? (12 and over) 16

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? A few months

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope, Chuck Testa

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.) Build a town, and factory

5.) What is your skype or email? (So that I can contact accepted players) LNye97 on skype

6.) What is your IGN? LNye97

7.) How often can you play on the server? Almost every single day!

1.) How old are you? (12 and over) 14

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? been using mods since beta minecraft

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? nope :)

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.) Build for the most part, no PvP intensions

5.) What is your skype or email? (So that I can contact accepted players) tbh id rather not say on an open forum

6.) What is your IGN? MikleDaPickle

7.) How often can you play on the server? Every so often, frequently, but not strictly daily

1.) How old are you? (12 and over) 15 About to turn 16

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? A couple months

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Once due to a unannounced rule change that i was not aware of, (i broke that rule)

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.) Build a factory, im not much into PVP tekkit though

5.) What is your skype or email? (So that I can contact accepted players) Skype: General.heir

6.) What is your IGN? Jemjem787

7.) How often can you play on the server? weekdays up to 2 hours a day, weekends up to 5 hours, but probably not that much anyway.

1.) How old are you? I'm 15 years of age.

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? I've been playing Technic for about 3-4 weeks, mainly focusing on the use of Redpower. I've also learnt the basics of Tekkit while watching videos, for example the DaveChaos's series.

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? I have never been banned, and I hope it'll never come to that upon any server.

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? I enjoy the aspects of building. To start off, I may probably build myself a small windmill on a beach, and expand from there in hope to perhaps build a small village.

5.) What is your skype or email? I'll send you my email as soon as I'm finished writing this application.

6.) What is your IGN? My IGN is LyndhurstV

7.) How often can you play on the server? I can play on the server for at least 3-4 hours a day, perhaps even longer on weekends.

Thank you for reading my application, hope to hear from you soon!

Accepted!

1.) How old are you? (12 and over): 13

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit?: about 3 months

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:once because the server i was playing on the owner was griefing and when i told everyone i got banned

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.):I plan to go all around, only using pvp to defend myself

5.) What is your skype or email? (So that I can contact accepted players):email [email protected], skype, NaN

6.) What is your IGN?:epiclord00

7.) How often can you play on the server?: depends how busy i am, on the weekends i might play for 5 hrs a day, on weekdays it might be 2.

1.) How old are you? (12 and over) 18

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? 4-5 months

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.) Hope to create a small social town based around trade and using Redpower/Computercraft

5.) What is your IGN? mynameisAK

6.) How often can you play on the server? Daily

1. I am 16 years old

2. I have been playing tekkit for roughly a month.

3. I have never been banned

4. I plan on trying to improve my building ability. I enjoy mining.

5. My in-game name is: YeOldeSchooler

6. I should be able to play everyday, with a few exceptions.

1.) How old are you? (12 and over) I'm 14.

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? I have been playing for about 6 months.

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? I have been banned twice, once on a server I had only been on for 2 minutes, the other time I don't even know why I was banned.

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.) I plan to build alot of things

5.) What is your IGN? creeeeeeeeepers

6.) How often can you play on the server? I can play a bit, right now I want to find a good server to play on, so I am applying all over. I might stay on this server, I might not.

1.) How old are you? (12 and over) 17

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? about 4 months now

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope, never been banned

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.) Hopefully start (or Join a town) and build

5.) What is your IGN? lolbot0

6.) How often can you play on the server? Daily

1.) How old are you? (12 and over) 15

2.) How long have you been playing tekkit? 2 months approximately

3.) Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Never

4.) What do you plan to do on this server? (Build, PvP, Etc.) I plan to do everything. Build, PvP, farming, etc.

5.) What is your IGN? Vahlkin

6.) How often can you play on the server? About an hour daily. I play way more on weekends.