Sign in to follow this  
acaldra55

[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

IGN:pokemonlover2373

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:yes becasue i have been in a friends server and a guy keeps kicking me for no reason and just trying out that command

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:its modded and 1 of the well known modpacks

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?:i guess some fun and i also help people who lost thier stuff becasue they got killed or somethin

IGN: jadeskye

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No bans, I honestly can't recall any kicks... maybe for server maintenance?

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit opens new challenges and opportunities in Minecraft, as well as even more ways to experiment and make wacky contraptions! Redstone is my favorite part of vanilla Minecraft, so of course I love building elaborate Tekkit contraptions.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A lot! I'm a friendly player who helps out newbies, I'm pretty skilled at building Tekkit machines and designing bases, and I've also been staff / administration on a couple Tekkit servers, so I definitely know how the mods work and how to help other players out.

IGN:djinmaster1

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED?:no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:because i like the creativity and the nature of the game

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?:i know quite a bit about every subject in tekkit classic.

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME MY EMAUL IS [email protected] OR MY SKYPE NAME IS [email protected].

IF YOU ACCEPT ME PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

IGN: Finluztraz

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have to my knowledge ever been banned from one 2 years ago because the owner was a 13 year old kid on a power trip

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the ability to use mods on minecraft and the ability to use them in every day minecraft play.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am a friendly person with a decent building experience.