[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

tekkitlogo.png

serverinfod.png

Acaldra`s Server Started Off just as a bunch of friends playing around now we are branching out to the whole community to start something even bigger! We are looking for members to make our community bigger and tekkit is just the start. we are also planning on starting other servers as well. depending on the community needs!

serverip.png

serverrulesi.png

1. No Griefing Or Stealing.

2. No Spamming

3. No Cheating (Hacked Client, Xray Mods Or Texture packs) No glitching

4. Respect Admins and Mods

5. No Racism

6. Dont not ask a mod or admin to spawn items

7. No items are blacklisted use items wisely. if caught abusing items will be taken away and will be blacklisted ( We are trusting everyone to be mature)

8. Be Mature

9. Pvp Is disabled.

spec.png

Dual Xeon Quad-Core L5420

32 GB DDR3

120 GB SSD

1 TB 7200rpm SATA (Backup)

membershipr.png

IGN:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

PS:

WE do check to the ban lists, so be truthful we don't like liars and will find out if you lying or not!

pluginsg.png

TreeAssist

Quickbench

LWC

Essentials

CoreProtect

TekkitRestrict

banneduh.png

All Anchors and Tethers are disabled

Nukes

TNT

Dynamite

ventj.png

ventip.png

websiteuu.png

Thanks everyone for taking your time to check us out! We really hope you guys help our community grow!

imagezy.png

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Motocheat

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Becouse its so simple yet so complicatet, even better it's have almost no limits to what you can build and i just love being creative

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? erm me? a funny hardworking social helpfull norwegian dude thats just like tekkit, got some decent experience.

IGN: woodspeople

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never. Usually I'm the one leaving because other people are griefing!

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Unlike vanilla fighting, which I find boring and repetitive, Tekkit provides an intellectual challenge and a wide canvas for creation. Tekkit turns Minecraft into MINDcraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Creativity, maturity, cooperation, experience.

That's weird, I looked at the acaldra.net web page, and it has a link to a "Tekkit Application" form that says you need to pay $5 per month to be on the server. Is this true? If so, why doesn't it say that in the post above? (And the Tekkit forum rules say servers listed here can't be "pay to play") Maybe the form is from before and is no longer in use? BTW I'd be happy to donate to the server upkeep, but I'd rather wait and see if I like it enough to stay first :-)

EDIT: See post from acaldra below, no donation required, my bad :)

IGN: hellingsstefan

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Auto Kicked for being idle for 3 minutes (forgot to do /afk). Never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Why not? It's fun.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: If you're nice to me.. I'll be nice to you. If you're not nice to me.. well.. Just be nice

;)

IGN:Ravara

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because i can build whatever i want and have a really cool variety of new stuff

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A lot of buildings, power plants, a nice city i wish and a area that the new players can get a hand

IGN: lolakuti

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: mc.bukkit , my friend was banned for making a transmutation tablet and i said "fuck this"

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? : tekkit is complicated n fun (me likey)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? : industrial power , rc2 most , basic of computer craft , and much more

IGN:Lexandro1996

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Np

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I thınk its minecraft isnt finished game but tekkit have all good stufs and have fun

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am helpfull and friendfull also i know a lot of machines about tekkit and i can hide circuits

:) well i am builder too

IGN: sayhisam1

Have you ever been kicked/banned from a server and why?: Yes, once because of immature and rude staff.

Why do you like tekkit?: Tekkit adds a whole new way to look at minecraft, with automation and complex machinery. I like tekkit for the creations, and discovering new ways to utilize the new items added from mods in tekkit.

What can you bring to the community?: I can bring a plethora of new ideas to the table. I have made several tekkit builds in the past, And a variety of computercraft programs. An example of a build I have made is an HV Solar Array factory, which took hours of work. (100% Legitimate, no creative used)

Also, Do you have fixes for things like dupes and emc patches? I would like to see a server with people not running around with infernal within a day. Blaze rod/Bone meal emc gens can kill servers within days...

IGN: B_rad_wolfie

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I enjoy playing Tekkit because it adds so much stuff to the game.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm skilled at building automated sorting systems and building simple, good looking houses.

IGN: russisnthere

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? A lot more stuff to do in tekkit than there is in regular minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? better playing experience and fun.

also my friend wants me to sign up for him too since we both want to play together.

IGN: darklinktp

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no, this our first mc server to join

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? a shit ton of stuff to build since really loves to build things

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? the main thing he said when i asked was big projects and just typical things like better experience, fun, friendly

IGN:Gonzalo_a_18

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds a ton of stuff to vanilla minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like helping other members whenever; I'm usually very generous. I also like making contraptions.

IGN: c71789 (i know its weird)

I once let my friend use my account, i have never done that again

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? because its awesome, cool, and pretty sweet

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i bring my good personality, epicness, and the power of friendship. i also hope to build large building like castles.

IGN: c71789 (i know its weird)

I once let my friend use my account, i have never done that again

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? because its awesome, cool, and pretty sweet

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i bring my good personality, epicness, and the power of friendship. i also hope to build large building like castles.

You have been added.

IGN: captian_nick

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no/no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like it because it adds a lot of mods that work well together and they are a lot of fun.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I build a lot of great buildings for living in and for all my machines, but I try to build stuff that you don't really see in minecraft. Example:( city in the sky / blew up in last server due to trolls )

IGN: wimpyevan

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY? benned yes. reason admin wanted to take credit for my build :/and of course no one belived me

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? love it easier to build towns houses and mega builds with it

:D

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? im a mega builder not everyting is in the size but the details n i like the details made a fortress and i know what your thinking everyone built one before, but i build them a little different.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons