[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

Hi there! I really enjoy playing on this server! It is fun and the people are nice! I only have one issue is when there's a lag spike. Where I can't open a chest or access anything. But other than that the server is perfect! I love that the Griefing tools are banned (Idk if they all are) . But I will keep playing on this server until it gets shut down! (If it ever does :D) Thank you for reading!

This server barely has any lag and the community+staff is very kind and you don't feel like you're being treated like crap like other servers. The only I can complain about this server is the block lag. It can be quite annoying when mining. Or it just might be my computer ll It's quite old ll

this is my favorite server! i play it every day and its really fun, i dont lag at all and the staff and players and really nice! i am always excited when i join the server because this is the best server i ever played and i would like to play it forever!

IGN:DupZauR

at first i was skeptical about this server because i have tried many servers some would just lag me out or the people are jerks but this server is really great me and my friend have been playing for 2 days now and we are enjoying ourselfs thank you for the amazing server and keep up the good work. Ign:keneker1

Overall, The Endercraft Network's B-Team server is exceptional. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a friendly, non-pvp B-Team experience. 

Some things to be aware of:
(to establish some realistic expectations)
• There are a number of mods and specific items disabled, some of which are fan favorites. Statues, Archaeology, Archimedes' Ships, Flan's Titans, to name a few. This is of course to provide the smoothest experience possible (as well as eliminate any possibility of griefing exploits). 
• You can expect some noticeable latency during high-traffic hours. This is mostly on Fridays and weekends. 
• Server messages (the automated alerts, etc.) are configured to pop up very frequently. In my specific case, they are the number one cause of block lag, though this may not be true for everyone. 
• The overworld is expected to be reset in early 2016. If you join, do so with an open mind about it. 

All that said...
EC is still my top pick when it comes to B-Team servers. The community is great and supportive, welcoming of new players, and eager to help out. Our server veterans are a noteworthy example of this. 
In my opinion, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better B-Team server out there. 

This is the BEST attack of the B-Team server I have EVER played on. Super kind community and staff. Honestly if you have B-team and havnt played on this server yet, you have been missing out. 10/10, No lag either. JOIN THE SERVER!

OoOoO This message is approved by _Starbucks! OoOoO

I've played many different servers, and this is the one I keep coming back to as I have found that it is the one that has the least amount of bugs, the least amount of lag, and the least amount of rudeness from the players, and it has administration that really is there to help answer your questions and take care of you. It's been a fabulous server, and I think I will be a loyal player for a long time to come

IGN dawnie_arya

I have been in B Team for about 1 week.  I am really enjoying it but its kind of busy.  So many mods.  I find that I spend more time online searching for how to do things then I do playing, but this will get better as I learn more.  I am looking forward to Galacticraft.  Once I figure it out I plan to invite my son to join me.  

Great Server.  Thanks. 

Nate_Dad

I have been on Endercraft for 2 years now. I have tried B-team, Monster, Infinity, and Direwolf20.
I like B-team the most. Friendly people for the most part and the Staff is very helpful. I enjoy the technical mods of B-team. They can be challenging but rewarding. When on B-team look up Oldman_Xan and I can help get you started.

Really uptight people, though honest and polite. Seriously dislike the fact you have to pay to teleport to friends. Lack of player/admin shops is a big turn off, makes money almost useless. Wicked laggy. More events/events in general? Mob Arena maybe or Spleef? Some way for players to play mini-games and get different, perhaps, rare prizes/money. 

IGN: GlassCandyGamer

Edited by GlassCandyGamer
i fucked up