[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

I really like this server. Good: -You can claim land -Enough Ores, Ores everywhere -Friendly Players and Staff -Great Shops

Not so good: -Sometimes the server throws you back in the lobby -Lags (but not often, i guess it's because of my internet)

Ingamename: KingWambo1999

I was told that to gain a load of tokens on a server, I was supposed to rate the different sites provide, If this isn't the way, how, if it is, great, love it :-) etc. 5 stars (we were told to be honest, so fine, I am just doing this for the sake of the points, I don't use this server, I'm on pixelsparks server. oh and my name on minecraft is the same as my one here.

Edited by totodile13
Missed something

This server is amazing! There is no lag unless you are teleporting (and at the Mall for me) probobly the first Attack of the B Team server Ive ever personally been on being able to hold a solid 60fps all the time. Also, the staff are just amazing! I have not seen or heard of even one greifer on this server. Not even a single complaint. I rate this server 10/10 if your looking for a server where you don't have to spend hours just to get good stuff and you want to have fun. 10/10 thanks everyone for making this a good community!

~xX_Awesomness_Xx

IGN: xX_Awesomness_Xx

I really love this server but if there was one thing it can improve on is the lag when you are loading in chunks but besides that i love this game and this server

I really love this server I think it is great and very fun to play on. the people on the server are very nice. My in game name is Codecracker101

~Codecracker101~

IGN: Codecracker101

IGN:Codecracker101

I love this server it is very good and the people on there are also very awesome too

~Codecracker101~

IGN: Codecracker101

IGN:Codecracker101

Edited by CODECRACKER
i forgot to write that

I really like this server. It has a lot of very helpful and kind staff! This is the best Attack of the B-Team server I know! I have no lag in this server and it is about 99,999% up every month. Every player is nice to each other and I have never come across a fight in the chat. I really enjoy playing on this server and so will you when you join!

Ign: SpookyGuy007