[3.1.2]Capitalist Craft[Semi-PVP][32 Slot][OPEN][Essentials][Residence][Factions][NO EE!]

esbern

2m3fbls.png

Greetings Prospective Entrepreneurs!

I recently started a new Minecraft Tekkit server that focuses on the creation of Corporations and making money. Players start in a fairly large city where every lot is for sale! These lots range in price and size depending on location in the city. For example: the southern part of the city is full of generally smaller lots that are more affordable where the lots in the center of the city which are designed for sky scrapers are expensive! To make money, you can sell resources such as Diamond, Gold Ingots, and Iron Ingots to the shops at spawn. You can also build trade signs and sell to other players!

There are also shops at spawn to purchase construction materials for cheap!

(I wanted to stimulate growth.)

PVP is enabled outside of the city and in unclaimed land. You are not forced to build in the city, in fact, you can build anywhere, but if you don’t own the land, you might get robbed or killed. Land in the wilderness is also $50 a block (including air blocks) which is significantly more than buying land in the city. Stealing and sabotaging other corporations is also allowed (Although if machines or glitching are used, its considered ILLEGAL!).

So come by and join us! We are open 24/7 and there are usually friendly admins on which are willing to help you!

No Whitelist!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS SERVER REQUIRES TEKKIT, DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In game help commands:

/res ?

/f ?

/help

And some rules:

• Be respectful of others and their property.
  • No spamming of any kind, chat or block.
  • No third party programs/scripts or X-Rays.
  • No excessive trolling/vulgarity or racism.
  • No huge laggy machines.
  • Turn off machines when you are not using them.
  • Stealing and Grieifing IS allowed if machines or glitches aren't used.
  • PVP IS allowed on unowned land

CONNECTION INFO: esbern.org or 209.222.91.50

Thank you for your time and consideration in joining our server!

Mods used: Tekkit, Bukkit, Essentials, Residence, Factions, Deadmanschest, Msc AntiCheats

Equivalent Exchange is removed (It ruins the economy.)

Mining lasers and nukes are also disabled.

Weapons mod is now disabled

Other Disabled items:

Chunk Loaders, Frame motors, Teleport Pipes.

Questions? Contact me at: [email protected] or add me on skype: commgdog

• 2 weeks later...

The point was that nobody could give me a straight answer without trolling me. I simply asked "where can I find a

'complete' list?" Answers I got were: forums (no info there), website (same thing as forums), and the post (here which lacked mentioning the weapons mod). Reasons I ask is that a lot of servers disable mods like BC and CC and certain parts of RP without mentioning it anywhere on their posts. Good day sir.