[3.1.2]Morrocraft[PvP][52 slots][Whitelist][LWC | Towny | mcMMO | MineColomy]

mouse0270

banner.jpg

Newest Users!

Morrocraft Server Description (

morrocraft.remabledesigns.com)

Welcome to our site. Morrocraft is a new tekkit server whos main landscape represents the landscape of morrowind. You even spawn on a ship in about the smae area as Seyda Neen! The rest of the landscape is plain and ready for you to build your own town! We can't wait to see you in there. Due to the limitations with the build of the main land it does not have any tekkit resources. It is recommended to go into our resource world which is going to be reser periodically. Do NOT keep items you wish not to lose the in the resource world.

Our server has one really unique feature I haven't seen on any other one yet and that is the admins are not all powerful. We can't give ourselves items, experiance, money, health, or even turn on creative mode. The only differance between an admin and a regular user is that admin can kick/ban users who are being stupid. We do encourage that our players do kill and steal from users who are not within a town. (PVP is turned on by default within towns.) You should start a town or join an existing one if you would like to protect your items. Though we want you to PVP and steal from chest outside of towns, we dont want you to go overboard. If you are standing at the spawn and kill users, that is going overboard. We don't want you standing at the edge of someones town constantly killing them. If you run into them in the wilderness or a cave MURDER them though. Have fun and use common sense on what should be okay, we are going to inform you if you are going overboard, if you continue after this you well be banned.

Morrocraft Server Description

1. No griefing / stealing in towns
    • (Stealing in wilderness is supported however)

[*]Exploiting game and mod bugs is illegal

• (Just because you can, doesnt mean you should. If caught you well be banned)

[*]Do notuse banned / disabled items or blocks

• (We really are not kidding, if you manage to get ahold of a banned or disabled item and use it you are going to be banned)

[*]Don't rage in the chat

• (If you have a legit issue inform us about it, do not yell or complain in the chat)

[*]Admins have final say, don't argue

• (Admins have the same rights as users but we trust their judgements, so please don't argue with an admin's decision we are going to back the admin)

Players we are looking for

Mature players we really don't have time to deal with people who act like they are 3 years old. We want respectful users that are looking to have fun, we get killing and stealing, we actually encourage it outside of towns. We are so down to earth that even the admins have the same rights as users but can kick and ban users. Admins can't give/take/jail/spawn the following items/players/creatures.

Active Plugins

Multiverse | DeathTpPlus | Essentials | LWC | mcMMO | MineConomy | Towny and Towny Chat | Modifyworld | PermissionsEX |Questioner | Register | Vault | WorldEdit | WorldGuard | TekkitRestrict

Want to join?

Go to our site and fill out the form to be whitelisted.

Click here to go to morrocraft.remabledesigns.com. Form is close to the bottom. Please keep in mind, after entering your IGN please wait well it checks if your minecraft name is a premium account or not. If you enter a valid premium account it well turn the orange border into a green one. You can only submit the from if all the items have a green border.

Disable Mods

Balkon Weapon Mod

Chunk Loaders

Tube Stuffs

(Buffer, AutoCraftTableII, BlackHoleChest, Incinerator. Duplicator, Retrievulator)

Wireless Redstone

Banned and Restricted Items

46 - TNT

126:10 - Nova Catalyst

126:11 - Nova Cataclysm

128:1 - Energy Condenser

237 - Nuke

239 - Industrial TNT

7270 - TNT Cart

27527 - Destruction Catalyst

27529 - Soul Stone

All rings/amulets except Archangels Smite

27538 - Watch of Flowing Time

27549:27553 - Darkmatter Armor

27554 - Talisman of Repair

27555 - Darkmatter Hammer

27556 - Catalytic Lens

27570 - Redmatter Hammer

27572 - Redmatter Katar

27573 - Redmatter Morning Star

27575: - Zero Ring

27575:27582 - Redmatter Armor

27583 - Mercurial Eye

27588 - Body Stone

27589 - Life Stone

27590 - Mind Stone

30208 - Mining Laser

Limited Block Placement

153 - Quarry 1 per user

164 - Pump 3 per user

Current Admins

Mouse0270 (Owner)

Direoverlord52 (Admin)

IGN Waffles328

AGE 19

Location Florida, USA

Why do you want to play on this server? The other server I play on isnt really reliable so i want a more constant playing

have you ever been banned? no

Why do you like tekkit? I want to make a brewery, bar, and do some cool railcraft stuff

Fix your images.

Sorry, I forgot to re point the images to the correct location once I uploaded them. This has been fixed.

IGN: My IGN is LyndhurstV

Have you been banned: I have not.

You well be whitelisted within the next 24 hours after looking into your account. We apologize for our delayed response in approval, this is due to the fact we want a friendly and responsible server. Please keep in mind that due to your location that you may be removed from the whitelist. This would only be temporary. We are currently running from a local server, with a small upload rate. It may lag for you. We do plan on buying hosting though a 3rd party within the next 30 days.

IGN Waffles328

AGE 19

Location Florida, USA

Why do you want to play on this server? The other server I play on isnt really reliable so i want a more constant playing

have you ever been banned? no

Why do you like tekkit? I want to make a brewery, bar, and do some cool railcraft stuff

You well be whitelisted within the next 24 hours after looking into your account. We apologize for our delayed response in approval, this is due to the fact we want a friendly and responsible server. Please keep in mind that the server is currently run locally and may lag. We do plan on purchasing a 3rd party hosting service within the next 30 days. Please keep in mind that this server is new and we are looking from players that can live with a few set backs until we worked out all of the bugs. We really want to have one of the most reliable servers out there.

when are you going to fix the warps?

They should be fixed today, by 1pm EST time.

im trying to get on but it keeps saying im not whitelisted, not sure if you put me in or not yet so ill be waitin

This has been fixed, I recreated the towny config and forgot to change the default values that stop users from building in the wilderness.

IGN:pagan3000

Have you been banned: once due to miss-interpretation to an action, but mainly play on personal server building things

IGN: nick2160

Have you ever been banned?: nope not at all

Both pagan3000 and nick2160 have been added to the whitelist and given permissions.

Romon: Sorry for changing the whitelist method. This is a new server and going under rapid development. I am working hard on getting all permissions and the website up and going. I do apologize for this inconvenience, Thank you for applying.

The following users are whitelisted: sicnar | zavius2 | pagan3000 | nick2160 | dragonkin877

dragonkin877 so do I had to make this server! How could one not love morrowind. I am hoping to remake the landscape with tekkit resource if I can every figure that out. and then maybe skyrim and oblivion as well. Though skyrim has really big hills, not sure if Ill be able to make them...