Best dubstep/electro house song in your opinion?

MrFly

House music changes every year like the latest fashions, so what first got me into the entire electronica scene was actually trance (not surprisingly, called "house" at the time).

Paul Van Dyk's Seven Ways:

Honestly the entire album is an epic masterpiece that got me into trance at a young age, but hey I don't know if your taste originated with the recent dubstep movement, the growing hip-hop/dance fusion (things like Guetta), or some other means.

Vaski (dubstep) is enjoyable to me:

Then somewhere in between the House scene was flooded with more happy/upbeat hardstyle songs like Castle In the Sky:

Personally, I avoid dubstep like the plague, not because it's bad in theory, but because 99% of people that do it, do it wrong. Good trance, though, I can recommend in droves. Cosmic Gate's Exploration of Space, Hans Zimmer's Time(Audible Bootleg), etc.

EDIT: Also, deadmau5 is pretty good, and he's spanned genres from trance to chill to borderline dubstep.

• 2 months later...

I love dubstep and i made a youtube playlist of my top 25 :)

Artists:

xKore - Heaviest dubstep ever, you won't disagree

Seven Lions - Makes some awesome chillstep stuff

KDrew - He makes remixes of pop songs and also sings

Dirtyphonics - Although he primarily makes D&B, he makes some awesome dubstep

Regarding electrohouse, there are a few good artists but i only like the subgenre of it called complextro

Here are some complextro artists:

Far Too Loud

Enio

Darth and Vader

Hypster

Also i love listening to mixes as well and my favourites are"

Excision Shambhala

SKisM Division Mixes

xKore Mixtape

P.S. all of those mixes are free by the artist :)

Arkasia

Eptic

Flux Pavilion - this is good beginner dubstep with enough dirty overtones for an avid listener

Downlink

Zomboy

Squirl has some awesome mixes. Good place to find tracks.

oh. if you want it deep and dirty, you want knife party.

edit:

deadmau5 is not good. he's a hilarious troll with awesome visuals. his music is lackluster and trite.

xKore is not the heaviest. still good studying music.

Three best true dubstep artists:

Ry Legit: His stuff can be a bit explicit sometimes, but the drops are always insane

xKore: mentioned before, but his stuff is good. Not super heavy, but still good.

Chrispy: This guy. His stuff is madness. It ranges from remixes of songs that everybody knows, yet still sound original (He completely removes all the lyrics, and the remixes are not even true remixes, they are more just songs made to the beat of the original), to his own original tracks that sound oddly familiar, yet still amazing.

Dubba Jhonny is fine, but not really amazing.

not a chillstep fan at all. dubstep needs to be hard, dirty, and bathe me in bass. I want a high amplitude saw wave to slice into my brain and vibrate my spinal fluid like jurassic park.

I am a huge dubstep fan but I have to be in a mood for stuff like that. Check out predator by chrispy or something like that. I am also an editor (I edit COD Montages) so I like to listen to a lot of chill to get a flow of what I can work with for a video.

EDIT: I have two edits up right now you can check out so here's my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MCSpiderwebs/videos?view=0&flow=grid I am working on another edit aswell.

not a chillstep fan at all. dubstep needs to be hard, dirty, and bathe me in bass. I want a high amplitude saw wave to slice into my brain and vibrate my spinal fluid like jurassic park.

You want a saw wave? Yo ho and a bottle of bass, look it up

I'm really getting into chill/chillstep

My favourite genre is chillstep too although I also like brostep, Chillstep is great because it really shows the musicality of dubstep and it doesn't have to be wub-wubs every now and then.

Songs you should listen to are

Arkasia - Invisible Bridge

Zedd - Spectrum (Lucky Star Remix)

Xilent - Touch Sound

Kill Paris - Tender Love

Adventure Club - Rise and Fall ft. Krewella

and for some Chill Glitch Hop

Seven Lions - She Was