• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NanoByte
      I can't allocate more than 1 GB of RAM to my technic launcer, and before you comment you need to know that I have a 64bit Win10 and 64 bit Java 8 latest version. I also have plenty of memory available (16 more precise) and a pretty nice pc, my only problem is that I can't load any pack because of the Ram restriction 
    • By Johnhockey22
      I am trying to download Blightfall on my computer but it gets stuck at either 5% or 85%. It is stuck on blighfall-victory-2.1.3.zip. Anyone know anything about that?
    • By TBGS_Destroyer
      So i got Technic and i thought it would be cool yea alot of modpacks and stuff ... so i downloaded pixelmon so i can play with a friend and i clicked play  it loaded then it closed the  launcher and re-opened the launcher saying nothing and i tried this for several modpacks its the same for all of them my java is up tp date 64-bit and i dont know why anything isnt loading??
    • By faithifel
      Hello, I've just downloaded the Technic Launcher and downloaded the Pixelmon Modpack today.

When I tried to press play it shows the loading bar and loads for a few seconds and then closes the Technic Launcher. After a few seconds it reopens the launcher acts like nothing happened and minecraft doesn't appear at all.
      I uploaded the launcher log file and also have a paste bin just in case https://pastebin.com/E2neKAGU

techniclauncher_2019-08-16.log
    • By Jacko_TR
      Every time i try to download this game the downloader always gets stuck in this stage it doesnt go forwards i have waited for hours and reformated my computer twice i dont know what to do anymore please help
      techniclauncher_2019-08-04.log