love the forum

Mageleon3860

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear goodness this thread is turning dirty quick. I'm just gonna press the little 'unwatch' button...

*puts up a sign that says "UNWATCH NAO", adds a stone button underneath, then starts pushing it repeatedly* :confused:

Huh. I just seemed to have walked into an intercontinental missile crisis between a frog, a blue alien, a green haired elf, and a slimy fish.

*starts taking notes and watches from the sidelines*

Oh, you have no idea... I had to build every one of those missiles.

Luckily I kept a few to myself.

Red-matter missles, anyone?

Huh. I just seemed to have walked into an intercontinental missile crisis between a frog, a blue alien, a green haired elf, and a slimy fish.

what? i'm no flimsy elf! tis just a disguise, my true form would make your eyes pop( also thats a jester, not a green-haired elf)

Emphasis mine.

Excuse me? Blue alien? I'm a SUPERVILLAIN. Get it right.

Anyways, I'm taking no part in this nuclear exchange. WMDs that leave behind nasty radiation, sickness, and horrible consequences beyond the second they strike just aren't my style. I'm more a fan of the death ray/experimental non-nuclear WMDs.

...Not to mention I'm taking no part in this battle for prepubescent supremacy.

Emphasis mine.

Excuse me? Blue alien? I'm a SUPERVILLAIN. Get it right.

Anyways, I'm taking no part in this nuclear exchange. WMDs that leave behind nasty radiation, sickness, and horrible consequences beyond the second they strike just aren't my style. I'm more a fan of the death ray/experimental non-nuclear WMDs.

...Not to mention I'm taking no part in this battle for prepubescent supremacy.

Supervillan? Ha! I'll have you know that I possess a Phd in Horribleness. I even killed my arch-nemesis' girlfriend. Ya... totally meant to do that... I showed him... :'(

• Moderators

That's a good thread, I enjoy the wittyness of that dark knight.

The Hacking Viking isn't so bad either. Quite a clever user, if I may say so...