[3.1.2] COMMANDOTEKKIT[PVP/PVE][30 SLOTS][GREYLIST][MCMMO][MOBARENA][MULTIVERSE][CHOPTREE2]

xXCommandoSXx

COMMANDOTEKKIT

MAP RESET COMING SOON! So get ready for the PVP all out war! Look out for an admin and they will give you diamond armor. You are required to make your own tools. Want rollback? Donate! Type "/buy" in game to select a package.

Welcome! This server is brand-spankin' new. It's an application server (you can join if you haven't applied, but you cannot build). We have big plans for this server, but we need players. Scroll down for application format.

Go check the bottom of the page for a list of CommandoTekkit server notices!

ewoyp.png
MT.
RM

Rules:

No griefing, hacking, or stealing!

PVP is toggle-able. /PVP to turn it on or off

No private portals! You may buy one if you so desire.

Don't spam chat or use blacklisted items!

If admins go mad with power, tell us. They'll regret it.

Any infraction of rules will result in jail time.

Donators have access to special materials like Red Matter and Dark Matter tools (so donate!).

P.S. We HATE griefers. HATE 'EM. So don't be one of them. We've only been up for a week, and we've already had some. For the sane out there, thanks for bearing with us.

Check out the link to see our world!

SERVER IP:
142.4.55.179:25565

Plugin List:

AutoRestart, OpenInv, bSpace, McMMO, MobArena, SimpleAnnounce, Citizens, Slap, Minequery, WorldEdit, Multiverse-Inventories, Multiverse-NetherPortals, NoItem, PermissionsEx, LWC, WorldGuard, SignColours, Planetoids, ChopTree2, Chadmin, mcbans, Modifyworld, Mobs, WorldBorder, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-SignPortals, EssentialsChat, SimpleClans, Chatmanager, EssentialsProtect, and finally, EssentialsSpawn.

This server should be up 24/7 and will have high ranking players who will be able to help from around 4:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. PCT (Pacific Coast Time) on weekdays, and 10:00 A.M.-10:00 P.M. Our ideal player is one who is willing to learn, cooperate, and share with others.

Blacklist (All of these items are acquirable through donation.):

Nuke, Industrial TNT, TNT, Nova Catalyst, Destruction Catalyst, Obsidian (placing it), Zero Ring, Ring of Arcana, Evertide Amulet, Dynamite, RM and DM tools (RM and DM themselves aren't blacklisted), Harvest Goddess Band, Watch of Flowing Time, Void Ring, Mercurial Eye, Black Hole Band, Mining Laser, Hyperkinetic Lens, Ring of Ignition, and Archangel's Smite.

Events: We are a new server, and open to ideas, but our current plan is to have a monthly map reset, and then we will allow access to all blacklisted items (only accessible through crafting), and have all out war. Items obtained before map reset can be rolled back if the player has had Donator Rank in the past 30 days.

MOB ARENA

lEMtC.jpg
(custom arenas available)

Want to get in? Apply down below. Your application will be reviewed within 3-4 days.

Hint: Use the example down below!

If you get a reply on your application with a word like "Sweet!" or "Awesome" followed by the words "Thanks for applying, welcome to the server!", your application has been approved, and you should have Builder rank.

Psst! Hey, over here! Don't tell anyone, but if you find a secret sign on our server, you'll get something special. Something very special. So tell an admin if you find one (there are multiple) and give them the coordinates. But don't share that with anyone, ok? Ok. Great. See you on the server!

Server Notices:

• Hey guys! So we've struggled a lot this past week with our server. We've decided to basically reset everything (save your items, of course!) Hopefully, this will have come and passed by Thursday, 9/27/12. Sorry about any inconveniences, hopefully we will be bigger and better by reset. (submitted Tues, 9/25/12)(Solved Thurs, 9/27/2012)
  • Mojang Auth servers currently broken! So if you cannot log, no sweat! (Submitted 10/1/12)(Solved 10/2/12)

Application Format

Note: Everything inside of the parentheses i.e. (blah blah blah) should not be duplicated when posting actual application. The format is everything between (Begin Format) and (End Format). You may also just type out the answers with the question number.

(Begin Format)

1. Username (in game username) :

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10:

(1 being no experience, 10 being plenty of experience)

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference):

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server):

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.):

(End Format)

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 10 (I really don't try to brag or anything but I played with these mods for a very long time and prety much know everything there is to know.)

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference): Depending on school ALOT, Prety much every day atleast 2-3 Hours.

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server): I payed 20 Euros for minecraft and that's everything I'm gonna spend on Minecraft. (I'm sorry but that's just not how I work.)

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.): Yes, It's a condensor with 5 MKI,II or III relays around them. Around all the Relays are Collectors. (1 Condenser,5 Relays and 13 Collectors.)

username Ufoguy100

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 9.5

How often do you think you will be on the server per week? well, i am only allowed to come on weekends but on weekends ill be on all the time

Do you plan on donating? not unless i reallly enjoy the server and think you deserve it :D

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? yes of course i make them all the time they use condeser and enegy collecters and the black things i frogot the name of :D but if u want me to show u i could look it up once i come on :D

username Ufoguy100

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 9.5

How often do you think you will be on the server per week? well, i am only allowed to come on weekends but on weekends ill be on all the time

Do you plan on donating? not unless i reallly enjoy the server and think you deserve it :D

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? yes of course i make them all the time they use condeser and enegy collecters and the black things i frogot the name of :D but if u want me to show u i could look it up once i come on :D

Sweet! Thanks for applying, welcome to the server!

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 10 (I really don't try to brag or anything but I played with these mods for a very long time and prety much know everything there is to know.)

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference): Depending on school ALOT, Prety much every day atleast 2-3 Hours.

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server): I payed 20 Euros for minecraft and that's everything I'm gonna spend on Minecraft. (I'm sorry but that's just not how I work.)

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.): Yes, It's a condensor with 5 MKI,II or III relays around them. Around all the Relays are Collectors. (1 Condenser,5 Relays and 13 Collectors.)

Great! Thanks for applying, welcome to the server!

Great! Thanks for applying!

Application Format

Note: Everything inside of the parentheses i.e. (blah blah blah) should not be duplicated when posting actual application. The format is everything between (Begin Format) and (End Format). You may also just type out the answers with the question number.

(Begin Format)

1. Username (in game username) :snaxo5

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 5 i know all the basics + a bit more (advances refineries and adv mining excavations)

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference):4-5 hours

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server):yeah

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.): yeah man i think i know what tey are do they use condesers and enegy collecters.

(End Format)

1. Username: Stringburka

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 4 maybe? hard to say. good with IC, decent with BC, know some RP2.

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week?: Depends on if the server gets good or not. Hopefully like 3-5 hours/day.

4. Do you plan on donating?: If the server is good enough.

5. Do you know what a red matter flower is?: If you're talking about an EE energy collector flower, yep.

Application Format

(Begin Format)

1. Username (in game username) :snaxo5

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 5 i know all the basics + a bit more (advances refineries and adv mining excavations)

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference):4-5 hours

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server):yeah

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.): yeah man i think i know what tey are do they use condesers and enegy collecters.

(End Format)

Awesome! Thanks for applying, welcome to the server!

1. Username: Stringburka

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 4 maybe? hard to say. good with IC, decent with BC, know some RP2.

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week?: Depends on if the server gets good or not. Hopefully like 3-5 hours/day.

4. Do you plan on donating?: If the server is good enough.

5. Do you know what a red matter flower is?: If you're talking about an EE energy collector flower, yep.

Sweet! Thanks for applying, welcome to the server!

1. Username (in game username) : brickono

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 10

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference): maybe 6 days a week 6 hours a day

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server): Not really ( im kinda broke now D=)

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.): Nope (to be honest I dont think it exists =/)

1. Username (in game username) : brickono

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 10

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference): maybe 6 days a week 6 hours a day

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server): Not really ( im kinda broke now D=)

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.): Nope (to be honest I dont think it exists =/)

This one made me laugh! Thanks for applying, welcome to the server!

1. Username : noahwhygodwhy

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 10, As proof: an epic solar panel machine I built(copied into flat world to easily take a picture):

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? : Everyday for a couple ours each day.

4. Do you plan on donating?: I can't, sorry.

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is?): If it's the EE one with the relays, collectors, and condensers, then yes.

1. Username : noahwhygodwhy

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 10, As proof: an epic solar panel machine I built(copied into flat world to easily take a picture):

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? : Everyday for a couple ours each day.

4. Do you plan on donating?: I can't, sorry.

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is?): If it's the EE one with the relays, collectors, and condensers, then yes.

Awesome solar factory! Thanks for applying, welcome to the server!

Problem, when I try to get on it says Error cannot connect

That is odd, please try again as soon as possible. We have been having log problems with our server as of recent. If you have experienced one of these errors, reply to this with the error message and your username. Thanks for bearing with us!

1. Username (in game username) :hartham

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10:6

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference):a little bit each day (1 or 2 hours)

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server):probably not

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.):allows you to go down pipes :P

1. Username (in game username) :hartham

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10:6

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference):a little bit each day (1 or 2 hours)

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server):probably not

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.):allows you to go down pipes :P

1. Username (in game username) :duhwad.

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10:9-10.

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference):2-3 days.

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server):Not really.

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.):Yes it can charge a collector or generate emc in a condenser.

1. Username (in game username) :duhwad.

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10:9-10.

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference):2-3 days.

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server):Not really.

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.):Yes it can charge a collector or generate emc in a condenser.