[3.1.2]Multicraft Tekkit[24/7][SHOPS][EE2][NO LAG][FEW ITEMS BANNED]

Jake0oo0

olpuad18e72.png

dioTd.png

In celebration of three months open and FOUR THOUSAND players, the staff of Multicraft is glad to open a BRAND NEW TEKKIT SERVER!

Welcome to Multicraft Tekkit! On Multicraft's Tekkit server, we are dedicated to creating a server that any, and every Tekkit player will enjoy!

Check out our website

HERE

Like us on Facebook

HERE

Get Tekkit

HERE

lopdau10839.png

IP: 208.115.125.130:25574

To join: Open the Tekkit Launcher, hit Multiplayer, click add server, in server address put the IP listed above.

poaudl1083a.png

Survival - This is currently our one and only world! Here you can play Tekkit to it's max!

apolud17a37.png

1. Respect all staff and players!

2. Do not use excessive amounts of capital letters in chat.

3. Do not use any hacked clients OR X-Ray, these will result in an insta-ban!

4. One swear word every once in awhile is okay, if you use swear words a lot you will be muted/banned/kicked!

5. Do not use any exploits, report them!

6. Do not use any banned items!

odlapu1083e.png

We have very dedicated staff and there will always be one there to help you!

All admins know what to do in almost all situations whether it's a griefing or a hacker!

Server is also 24/7 unless it has to be down for maintenance or something else!

There's factions! You need a bit of money then /f create

adoplu17a3e.png

Vote for the server

HERE

Also diamond us on Planet Minecraft HERE!

puload17a36.png

You can apply for member to receive some special bonuses

These include /home, and /sethome in survival, it also includes permisson to use /tpa! It will also give you the, "[Engineer]," title!

IGN(In Game Name):

How long have you been on the server:

Why do you want to be member:

adulpo17a3c.png

If you'd like to help the server, please donate! /buy in game!

Support the server by using one of our signatures!

3324it5.png

3324it5.png

Thanks to Marctronx500 an admin on the server for the amazing signatures and banners!

Another thanks to Rehmedy/Marc for creating an amazing website for us!

And one final special thanks to BukkitNode for hosting the server for us!

server_38784.png

Hey Jake, I'm KnightmareFury from the tekkit server you've been hosting, and I'm going stright into the point, 'k?

I've been rebuilding and modifying Duncan's castle from his LP series, and I was trying to make his automated castle gate. The thing is that I tried to craft Monitors (from RedPower) and I didn't know they were banned (if they really aren't banned then we've got a bug). I got kicked from the server twice and now I can't even log in. It says: "Internal Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException".

I'd be really grateful if you could find out somehow to fix that (try clearing my inventory (not good), or maybe unban me if I was banned (don't think that happened, 'cause no messages appeared)).

I really wanna play on the server, spent days on it and on the castle. I don't want to lose it :(

Thanks for your attention.

Factions are currently free! Unbanned even more items! :D

Hi Jake i was on the server telling a friend about another server and i didn't know it wasen't allowed and i got banned plz i beg my friend and i can't comunicate now and i need to talk to him plz pardon me and unbanned me i beg thank you for taking the time to read this if you are :)P.S. i love your server

Hey Jake, I'm KnightmareFury from the tekkit server you've been hosting, and I'm going stright into the point, 'k?

I've been rebuilding and modifying Duncan's castle from his LP series, and I was trying to make his automated castle gate. The thing is that I tried to craft Monitors (from RedPower) and I didn't know they were banned (if they really aren't banned then we've got a bug). I got kicked from the server twice and now I can't even log in. It says: "Internal Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException".

I'd be really grateful if you could find out somehow to fix that (try clearing my inventory (not good), or maybe unban me if I was banned (don't think that happened, 'cause no messages appeared)).

I really wanna play on the server, spent days on it and on the castle. I don't want to lose it :(

Thanks for your attention.

All fixed!

Hi Jake i was on the server telling a friend about another server and i didn't know it wasen't allowed and i got banned plz i beg my friend and i can't comunicate now and i need to talk to him plz pardon me and unbanned me i beg thank you for taking the time to read this if you are :)P.S. i love your server

Unbanned

• 3 months later...