[3.1.2] Carlo Tekkit Server [PvP,PvE][20 Slots][Open][iConomy, MortusTerra] Friendly Players

mnbvc655

Carlo Tekkit Server!

We are a 24/7 tekkit server.

We have no banned items on this server.

www.carlotekkit.tk:8083

Rules

• Be mature, its okay to have fun but try not to act immature
  • Do not steal from other players!
  • Make no attempt to damage spawn.
  • Do not use exploits or hacks
  • Respect other players

Game changing Plugins

iConomy - Adds an economy to minecraft, for use in trades. Command help at spawn

MortusTerra - The land is covered in radiation, Wearing armor can stop this for a little while.

Radiation will damage you but can be escaped in shelters

Banned Items

Although we have no banned items, the following items are not to be used for malicious reasons:

- Destruction Catalyst

- Nuke

- Nova Catalyst

- Nova Cataclysm

- Catalytic Lens

- Any other item that could be used to cause block damage

Items such as the rings can still be used in PvP combat

Community

Carlo tekkit server has and is looking for friendly players!

We are also looking for some admins now that we are going public, Talk to us ingame for info

Our Server

I (Mnbvc655) started a private minecraft server because i was tired of playing tekkit alone.

My friends eventually convinced me to make the server public, so here I am.

I have no reason to stop hosting this server any time soon, so that is not an issue.

Server Information

Uptime: This server is 24/7 so if its off there is issues with the host.

IP: 211.30.183.105

Admins: (In Order of Rank)

-Mnbvc655 (Owner)

-Janick20 (Head Admin)

- Dtboypro (Senior Admin)

- Apache197200 (Admin)

- King_Boo97 (Admin)

Hey there! I tried to connect to the server, but when I loaded in it just had me falling through the map. I couldn't type in chat either. Do you know if anyone else has had this problem?

Don't worry I've fixed that issue now, it was a bug caused by towny!

hey i would like to apply for a staff position were would i do that ??
Apply on our forums, www.carlotekkit.tk:8083/forums

This server is highly disappointed. Within the day i played i had Dark matter armor. I was banned earlier today for "Griefing".

I had lived with a guy on the server named Tsc490. We had a clash and i left and took my machines and such.

I was making a new house when i remember i had a chest in the house. I Went back broke my chest and took it.

Banned For Griefing.I have the owner added on skype. I told him he took some of my diamonds and he had this to say.

there is no rules

-Brandon Lewis-Luong, Today 8:00 PM

He threatened to get my router IP.

I Would advise NOT going to this server :)

This server is highly disappointed. Within the day i played i had Dark matter armor. I was banned earlier today for "Griefing".

I had lived with a guy on the server named Tsc490. We had a clash and i left and took my machines and such.

I was making a new house when i remember i had a chest in the house. I Went back broke my chest and took it.

Banned For Griefing.I have the owner added on skype. I told him he took some of my diamonds and he had this to say.

there is no rules

-Brandon Lewis-Luong, Today 8:00 PM

He threatened to get my router IP.

I Would advise NOT going to this server :)

In order,

1. You had dm armor because you collaborated with more advanced players

2. You broke the chests in Tsc490s home

3. You keep threatening people with your nova catalyst despite how many times i said it was banned

4. In the context you described it to me on skype i was going to say, There is no rules for that, however you quickly jumped at "there is no rules" and ignored me when i tried to correct that.

5. I said i would IP ban you from the server and i had your IP, because you said you had multiple minecraft accounts and "We could do this forever"

Quite honestly, i do not need people like you on my server, you wasted a good hour of my time trying to tell me you donated, when really you just wanted the rank, When checking my transaction history i jokingly suggested the name of a family member, at which point you said "That is my name, my mothers name anyway" When infact it wasn't

Your entire time on this server i have been extremely watchful over you.

To any server admins that might read this message, my advice to you is,

add alexdabeastzzz to your banlists now, so you don't have to waste your time later.

• 4 months later...