Multiple Tekkit Mods

ThePremier

Zeppelin Mod, Rocket Science Mod, Vehicles Mod, Planes Mod, Tanks Mod, Helicopter Mod, Artillery Gun - Ballerburg - Mod, Djoslin's Creations, More Explosives, Spino's Vehicles - content pack for the Flan's Mod (UPDATE #8) and Portcullis mod. Sorry for the big list, take your pick.

(This was simply to find out if there was any chance of any of these being added to tekkit, i wish Zeppelin was compatible, look at 'Ahchx1' on YouTube, the stuff he makes with Zeppelin, More explosives and Djoslin's Creations mod is awesome. Also watch 'Minecraft Missle Silo [Now with download]' for some good work with Rocket Science.) PS-Is there any way to make any of these compatible by changing item ID codes or changing the programming?

I don't know exactly what you want with this thread but I'm pretty sure some of those are incompatible and some singleplayer only, it would make no sense to request an update for tekkit (multiplayer) since they're being updated to 1.3 (merging ssp, smp, etc.)

Sorry if I got you wrong. :)

Zeppelin Mod, Secret Rooms Mod, Balkon's Weapons mod, Rocket Science Mod, Vehicles Mod, SDK Gun Mod, Planes Mod, Tanks Mod, SMP Hidden Door Mod, CCTV Camera Mod, Helicopter Mod, Artillery Gun - Ballerburg - Mod, Factions Mod, Spino's Vehicles - content pack for the Flan's Mod (UPDATE #8), Iconomy and Portcullis mod. Sorry for the big list, take your pick.

Zeppelin Mod: Single Player only currently, was removed from technic for bugginess

Secret Rooms Mod: I have no clue whether the Technic Developers want to add this or not

Balkon's Weapons Mod: Already in the pack

Rocket Science Mod: Again, no clue

Vehicles Mod: Was in Technic (I think) but was removed

SDK Gun Mod: Was removed from technic

Planes Mod: Incompatible with Forge

Tanks Mod: Incompatible with Forge (I'm assuming that it is one of Flan's mods)

SMP Hidden Door Mod: Why would you want this if you've already asked for secret rooms mod?

CCTV Camera Mod: Not sure about this one

Helicopter Mod: If it's made by Flan, it is incompatible with Forge

Artillery Gun - Ballerburg - Mod: Never heard of it, so no idea what the devs have planned (if anything) for it

Factions Mod: Pretty sure this is a plugin, not a mod

Spino's Vehicles: Again, never heard of it, so no clue

Any of Flan's mods: Incompatible with Forge

Iconomy: This is a plugin

Portcullis Mod: Someone has already linked a ported version of it, but no clue if the devs have anything planned for it

And before you ask for Forestry to be re-added

Forestry: Never coming back to Technic/Tekkit because the mod author decided to be a dick bag and insert malicious code into his mod that disabled certain parts of his mod and caused other parts to go crazy if it detected it was being launched from the .techniclauncher folder.

And before you ask for Better Than Wolves to be added

BTW: The author is a terrible coder who hates Forge and Eloraam and has decided to make his mod as incompatible with other mods as possible.

• 1 month later...