[3.1.2]ChaosTek[PvP/PvE][40 slots][Open][Towny,Cenotaph,ChopTree2,GriefPrevention,IcePvP][LimitedEE]

Ghozer

EGTransperent.png

Server Address: tekkit.endetgaming.net

DynMap: HERE

And so dawns a new era... Wait, let's get the important stuff out of the way first...

creeper.jpg Server Rules

B
esides the standard, no racism, no disrespecting other users, no griefing etc, our server rules are simple, use your common sense... Think before you do something that could potentially be seen as attacking other users or doing something that could threaten the stability of the server. We have a ZERO tolerance policy with regards to breaking the rules.

creeper.jpg Things that you need to know

We have disabled most of EE, why?

Lots of people are shocked and disappointed when they come on to ChaosTek and realise that we have disabled most of Equivalent Exchange, they come on, find out, rage, some times swear a little (see rules), and leave..

We have disabled most of EE for very good reasons, we won't go into them fully here but we feel that EE makes the game too fast, and too easy, there are also many exploits and bugs (such as dupe bugs) that we didn't like, and also lots of 'toys' for griefers to use (mining laser, destruction catalyst etc). So, our reasons are... To keep the game fair, to keep people interested, and to help tackle cheaters, and griefers.

Some items are also given to Donators, along with other in-game privelages and items!

A Full list of disabled items can be found

(Oh, we do host an EE enabled server too though @ tekkit.endetgaming.net:25585)

We have disabled Wireless Redstone

We like Wireless Redstone, we think it's great, however if something compromises the server stability for any reason, we disable it until we can either fix it ourselves, or we find a fix via another route. Wireless Redstone has many bugs, and some times stops working altogether, we noticed previously that in certain situations it could cause huge ammounts of LAG and some times even crash the server.

We have also disabled, BalkonsWeaponMod

For the same reason as we disabled Wireless Redstone, We found some major exploits in the mod that would crash the server, so, until we find a fix (maybe you could help?) we have disabled it.

creeper.jpg Now for the good stuff

And so dawns a new era for ChaosTek, We would like the you to come and play with us, help us build the world into something amazing, help us build the economy, help it grow. Become powerful, or stay in your own little hut, it's totally up to you my friend!.

And now, a little history lesson. EndetGaming started off as a handful of friends playing on a small, white listed server, with the front guy (Endet himself) streaming on occasion. He would often get viewers asking if they could join us in the server, and so we put our heads together and decided to open up a larger, public server for everyone to join, and so was the birth of EndetGaming.net

We play more than just Tekkit, but this is the Tekkit forums, so we'll not go there!

The EndetGaming community is growing daily, with a wide variety of players, from all around the globe (even maybe the universe?) from the younger player (~12-17) to the older (25-35). But what makes the community so special, is how regardless of their age, everyone on the server gets along, everyone is friendly, follows the rules (because they know that we have a ZERO tolerance policy), and just generally has fun.

We have a few people who stream from our server, (via twitch.tv) some quite well known names, as well as some lesser-known, 4 of the staff even stream (links on our website), but we are always getting people joining, asking if they can stream, and we always happily let them.

The EndetGaming community has been around for about 6 months and we have just started a fresh season in Tekkit, with a fresh new map (approx 3 weeks old at time of writing), and fresh new spawn..

-- New Spawn --

newspawn2.png

We have also launched a new website, with lots of features (and more to come) and user driven content, such as game galleries (you can upload your own, in-game pictures, and tag your friends) a real time server status page and integrated DynMap.

-- Website --

website.png

We host random in game events, for various in-game prizes and giveaways, one of our most recent being "UU Extravaganza" where we set a goal, and if it's reached we give away stacks of UU matter. However, it's not that simple (it's always fun on ChaosTek).

Everyone goes to spawn, and one (or more) of the admins randomly throw UU matter on the floor, it is then up to the players to run around like crazy, picking up as much as they can (imagine it while listening to
).

-- Picture of the last UU Extravaganza participants --

players.png

creeper.jpg So, what makes ChaosTek stand out from the rest?

We understand that every server is different, and that ChaosTek may not be the right choice for every player, but we try our best to make your time with us enjoyable, fair, and most of all, lag free.

We know that Tekkit can (and usually does) have massive issues with causing lag and low server tick rates, and we will admit that we have had our fair share of problems. However, we are constantly looking at ways of improving things, configuration tweaks, fixes to plugins etc.. We even have our own developers who are writing plugins that are unique to us to help us find the usual causes of lag (Leaking pipes, power loops, crazy fast redstone timers, huge machines etc....)

As soon as we realise there's a problem, we don't stop until we have figured it out and resolved it. One of our highest priorities is to keep a stable server, with a decent Tick rate, and as lag free as possible.

Of course, if you have any suggestions for additional plugins that are better than what we use, or if you know how to fix an issue we are having, then we are more than happy to hear from you because afterall, the community makes the server, not the other way round.

creeper.jpg Ok, I'm interested... what now?

Basically, that's it... you have read the rules and agree with them, you like the sound of the community, and how we do things, and I am assuming you like the sound of how dedicated we are to the server, and its stability etc. (oh, and you're still reading).

Just fire up your Technic Launcher, log into Tekkit, add
tekkit.endetgaming.net
to your server list and join us!

Oh, and if you feel like chatting, you can join our
user TeamSpeak server at the same address..

creeper.jpg Server Staff

Our server staff are dedicated, friendly and Tekkit players, just like you.

• Owners:

• Endet (The one who started it all / Streamer)
    • Ghozer (General, all-round, everything)
    • jojo1302 (The German one... <3)
    • Sokaris415 (The quiet one)

[*]Main Staff:

• SimplyJennifer (Staff head and Streamer)
    • Kiriye (Content, (FaceBook and website))
    • Tryptamine81 (Lead Developer)

[*]Other Staff:

• antonmarten
    • Scowlinggoblin
    • Terces
    • greenfiree
    • Renshell

creeper.jpg Other Info, if you're really bothered, and want to know!

If you want to know what plugins we use, here is the list (Just the important ones).

• BuyCraft
  • Cenotaph (Cool death chest type things)
  • ChopTree2 (You all know what this does, works with Ruby/sapphire/emerald and chainsaw)
  • CreativeGates (Cross world, and Town portals)
  • DynMap (Realtime, web based map)
  • Essentials
  • GriefPrevention (The magical, golden shovel)
  • HawkEye (This means, if you grief, or break the rules, we'll catch you, because it's all logged)
  • IcePvP (Allows players to enable/disable pvp with /pvp)
  • LWC (Chest, Sign, machine and Door protection)
  • MultiVerse (Our Spawn is on a seperate map, and we'll be opening up other maps too)
  • PermissionsEX
  • Towny
  • WorldBorder (We have restricted the size of the world, it's plenty big enough)
  • TekkitManager (This is our own plugin, with our own secret tools ;))

Note: A more complete list (and probably more up to date) with version numbers, is available on our website here.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and we hope to see you on ChaosTek soon!

Hey it's me Jojo from Chaostek, just wanted to update stuff on the Server.

We now set up the public Spawn/Information Computer in the spawnworld.

Its usable by everyone with just clicking the buttons on the side of the screen.

The code is about 1700 lines yet still more to be comming.

Let me post some random pictures of the Menus and Pages for you:

Main Menu:

2012-09-30_12.27.22wqxkl.png

Worlds Menu:

2012-09-30_12.28.19ieajz.png

Non EE Server Menu:

2012-09-30_12.28.44xwbc9.png

Donation Info Menu:

2012-09-30_12.30.37ujb6w.png

Basic Information Page:

2012-09-30_12.31.34biy4f.png

And so on....

Join us at:

tekkit.endetgaming.net

Very awesome server with a lot nice, friendly and helpful people. Events are fun to do (To get dem uu matter \o/) and there are a lot towns, which is good thing imo. What I have noticed there is a lot streamers in this server and some YouTubers too. Very mature people too.. I would say average age would be something around 16-17? This server gets better everyday too.. new epic buildings, discover awesome landmarks and meet new awesome peoples :). It's nice too that there is TS server for EndetGaming/ChaosTek (IP: 5.9.29.85:9987). Don't know what else to say, but AWESOME SERVER IS AWESOME! \o/ :3

Oh psst.. if new people or any1 need help you can always ask from me, I'm always happy to help people even tho I don't know anything about Tekkit stuff lol :3

-Loving by Trusted Frigger The Trigger

As i staff member on this server i would like to sat that almost everyone that as give us feedback it was good and they said nothing bad about are server the owners put most of there time on making plugins and customizing mods that make this server what it is today

!TIUM IS BACK!

The Increadible Unbeatable Machine!

I proudly present the relaunch of our 2 Player Maze/Puzzle game named TIUM. It is a challenging 2 Player puzzle. Many of the puzzles in the 4 chapters can only be solved with communication and timing.

Wanna see what it is? No prolbem!

Entry room:

2012-10-02_13.29.23ayxl6.png

Control Panel for player 1:

2012-10-02_13.29.40vklzm.png

Chapter II- Watermaze:

2012-10-02_13.30.39payz1.png

View of player 1 inside the Maze:

2012-10-02_13.32.209ba8w.png

Would be awesome to see you on:

tekkit.endetgaming.net

Best staff and players you can find. Fun and friendly!

I've played the two player maze, it's really cool. Definately come and check it out.

We have a lot of players doing the cross-breeding with agriculture. If this is something that interests you, there are a lot of people around that can answer your questions.

Fantastic server well worth playing to the point it eats my social time :P

Well worth taking a mosey on over and giving it a play and with mazes and bouncy castles who could say no, with it constantly growing and new pluggins to keep the server lag free,

the admins/owner/staff keep a good eye on the server making your playing experience the best it can be, with an active community more than willing to help anyone who asks

Just make sure you read the rules ;)

(Oh and BUMP LOL)

Well..There are so many things to say about the server but why should I tell you what to expect(except that the staff and rules are fair in every way) why not join and get a surprise on how the server is, and if you ever need help just ask me (KidThatIsGaming) or my alt act (Dimond_miner56) I'm always active on one of the two.

Bumpitybumpbump!

We've had some bad lag issues on the server but hunted 99% of them down so far! The team is always looking for issues and hunting them down as they appear to provide you with as good as possible Tekkit experience. :) EE servers gotten some grief but things are dealt with and fixed of course!

Don't be shy and just hit the server, start building and having fun. No matter if you are pro or not, we've got some seriously helpful people who gladly will teach you how to rock your socks off in Tekkit. :)

Some People seem to have issues connecting to our server if they installed Hamachi and the Hamachi networkcontroller is enabled.

Since hamachi is using the same IP-Range as our Server is in you might need to either: Disable Hamachi network-controller or Uninstall Hamachi.

Boomdidybumb.

Some news: We've gotten the server stable from our lag adventures during the few weeks! We are also looking up to releasing other types of Servers to full fill our player bases wishes. :) Join in the fun and the community!

Awesome news!

ChaosTek will turn 6 months next month! This means that there will be an awesome event to celebrate this mile stone! :) Highly suggest getting on, playing on ChaosTek and being part of the community that has grown there. The events we have are awesome but it's the community that is the best thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...