IP Address: loudonlune.tk

Welcome 

We are a small server that runs the "1.7.10 Pack" on Technic.  We encourage the formation of towns and communities. We have an official website located here: IronRidge Forums 

Plugins that affect you: GroupManager, AutoRestart, Essentials, ClearLag, Announcer, Multiverse-Core, ChestShop, Autorank, GriefPrevention

1.7.10 Pack 

The 1.7.10 pack is a modpack filled with over 200 mods of all sorts of types, from magic to technology and everything inbetween. 
You'll never stop running out of tasks to complete.
1.7.10 Pack link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-1710-pack.453902
1.7.10 Pack API link: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/the-1710-pack 

Server Information 

All server information is accessible from on the server.

Rules:
1. Do not exploit glitches.
2. Do not use hacked clients. 
3.  No griefing/raiding [unless both parties agree]

4. Do not ask/beg for items or ranks.
5. Be kind, respectful, and have fun. We encourage people to form towns and communities.

Staff:
qgx - Owner
Ononoki_chan - Head Administrator or Co-Owner
Mrcheesehead733 - Administrator
Doc_1963 - Moderator
Quacksterx - Moderator
Morrie_Shwartz - Moderator

The server restarts every 6 hours, and it takes about 2 minutes for the system to start up. 

Server Specifications (privately owned Dell Precision R410): 
- 2x Intel® Xeon® Processor X5672  
(12M Cache, 3.20 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPI) 
- 2x 4 TB Western Digital SATA III Disks 
- 128 GB [8x32 GB] of DDR3 ECC RAM at 1333 MHz 
- 2x Intel 1 Gbit Ethernet Adapters 

Picture of Spawn

2.png

Edited by loudonlune
Corrected some information.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Nyrab
      I recently created a modpack, but i can't connect to my friends via Hamachi, so i tried to make a server but it gaves an error that i don't understand
      But in this topic i prefer start of the beggining, i need help to make a server or just a way that i can play with my friends via Hamachi

PS:I want a free way to make it, i tried Aternos but i didn't find some mods that was in my modpack
    • By LonkaGaming
      Your world is save in %appdata% .technic>modpacks<select your modpack<saves
    • By Rawffles
      Simulcraft Modpack official server!

Simulcraft is a modpack aimed at providing the best possible user experience with a heavy lean on balance between tech and magic mods, some of the notable mods we have installed are: Galacticraft, Mekanism, Archimedes Ships, ReactorCraft, RotaryCraft, Decocraft2 and many more.

Currently we have no banned items and are looking for staff, but please do not come onto the server and start off with "hey i want to be an admin, can i please be an admin?!"

We also have a lot of plugins and mods aimed at server security, logging, and backups/rollbacks.

Imagine spending 80 hours on your creation/base and someone comes along and griefs it, makes you feel pretty bad, my goal is to eliminate that altogether, it is my personal goal to protect every member on the server and give you the best security possible.

Here's the Discord link!

https://discord.gg/MmesZPt

Modpack Link