Remove

Pulse95

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would remove the physical and psychic limits pre-programmed in our brain, and then build a FTL spaceship in about 10 years, just to go screw over some aliens with our nearly omniscient knowledge of the universe's logic.

Wait, you're not talking about theoretical unproved things?

Well, I guess I would remove gunpowder. That way we'd have peace until we get railguns right. And they're so cool I won't care when we do.

Wait, so we would die now?

=.= Global Warming will kill us slowly in 40 years, I would take away oil, but I would give humanity enough oil for 2 years to get everything that runs on oil converted to something more eco-friendly. Or just fuck it and ride bikes to work and shit, I mean, those things run on fat. And the few electric cars would go to people who are transporting goods, like food, to places. However airplanes are fucked ... Guess we will just have to swim.

=.= Global Warming will kill us slowly in 40 years, I would take away oil, but I would give humanity enough oil for 2 years to get everything that runs on oil converted to something more eco-friendly. Or just fuck it and ride bikes to work and shit, I mean, those things run on fat. And the few electric cars would go to people who are transporting goods, like food, to places. However airplanes are fucked ... Guess we will just have to swim.

Nooooo. Not airplanes!

Nooooo. Not airplanes!

I would rather have some sort of an FTL or teleporting system to get to places, Planes have no leg room and annoying children who I wish to choke with my bare hands. Also the food tastes like packaging peanuts.

jEhW4.jpg

Ignorance. It'll solve all the problems over time: I want there to be free, plentiful education for the masses, at least (And preferably way beyond) an American high school diploma - then of course free and plentiful internet access for the masses (But you can still pay for a better connection that is private from the public!) and devices to use it so that the public worldwide has access to news and can make their own decisions based on the facts.

Sadly I think this would just backfire, but hey, you said anything. That's my ideal world.

Well some of them sure, I mean Razan hasn't been around here anymore has he? Also that crazy sue happy ladys gone (I can't take full credit for that one though). As for oil, well I depend on that for my schooling, my car, my books, my booze and most everything else so I think that one should stay around.

Well, I guess I would remove gunpowder. That way we'd have peace until we get railguns right. And they're so cool I won't care when we do.

the hilarity of this is immense. the world was such a peaceful place before gunpowder was invented. what's that? swords, bows, catapults, trebuchets, ballistas, greek fire, and all kinds of other weapons? the roman empire? the dark ages? welp.

if there was one thing I could remove, I would remove lies. all of them.

the hilarity of this is immense. the world was such a peaceful place before gunpowder was invented. what's that? swords, bows, catapults, trebuchets, ballistas, greek fire, and all kinds of other weapons? the roman empire? the dark ages? welp.

if there was one thing I could remove, I would remove lies. all of them.

but... crossbows!

ontopic: i would remove the lack of free , fast, internet connection

I would remove people that leave their pubes all over the toilet seat.

Like, there'd be sensors on the seat itself,

and then once the perpetrator tries to flush,

the toilet's like NO. FUCK YOU

And creates an implosion in the cistern conveniently at the height of your jugular.

Kinda expensive, I know. But seeing as the local council is spending money on that bloody bypass we need so badly, then it's all cool.