Remove

Pulse95

I would remove people that leave their pubes all over the toilet seat.

Like, there'd be sensors on the seat itself,

and then once the perpetrator tries to flush,

the toilet's like NO. FUCK YOU

And creates an implosion in the cistern conveniently at the height of your jugular.

Kinda expensive, I know. But seeing as the local council is spending money on that bloody bypass we need so badly, then it's all cool.

That made my day right there.

Personally, I would remove all those disgusting fuckers who never wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Especially after a crapper.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhm, forget about me saying that the bastards should be removed. Remove the hippies instead.

Not until their work is done. When cannabis is legal, THEN remove the hippies. Until then, we need their drug addled votes.

well, as im only 14 and dont plan on permanently damaging my giant brain by using drugs, i couldn't care any less.

There's so far, very little evidence that cannabis causes permanent damage to an adult brain. (there's one study that establishes correlation, but not causation with high risk of schizophrenia) It's a good idea to stay away from anything that induces altered states of mind during formative years, though.

My Mind:

holyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapotheadholyfuckjay?'sapothead

Interesting fact : Neither drugs nor alcohol affects me. At all. Scientifically proven. (not officially, just using the scientific method)

the hilarity of this is immense. the world was such a peaceful place before gunpowder was invented. what's that? swords, bows, catapults, trebuchets, ballistas, greek fire, and all kinds of other weapons? the roman empire? the dark ages? welp.

if there was one thing I could remove, I would remove lies. all of them.

True, but they have the same excuse as railguns, those things are actually badass (apart from catapults... Road Runner removed any credibility they ever had). Plus, it would give some meaning to my fencing formation.

True, but they have the same excuse as railguns, those things are actually badass (apart from catapults... Road Runner removed any credibility they ever had). Plus, it would give some meaning to my fencing formation.

yeah! crossbows and swords and there are actual proper wars without the pewy pewy

Ahhh I thought he was saying we are all ugly.

Dude, I'm Canadian too.

And I know that other than temperature wise, this removal would be advantageous to us... If you kno- Well, if you understand the subtle meaning of this sentence.

While you too discuss how cold it is in Canada, I'll just melt in the 100+ degree weather down south here in Arizona. It's the start of October and people are dropping in the streets from heat exhaustion.

Tsss. You United-Statians are so sensible to temperature.

You get two inches of snow in D.C.? ARGH 200 deaths of flu, people die of hypothemia in their homes, the cars, the bus, the metro, nothing works, SNOWPOCALYPSE.

1 m (Metrical units :D) of snow in Montreal? -40°C? Pfft, no big deal. Let me just get the shovel to clear the way for the car. No Johnny, there's still school today!