[3.1.2]UntoldRevolution[PvP][36 slots][GreyList][Towny][Iconomy][AllModsEnabled]

LMT695

IP: 46.105.114.209:25575

Rules:

General Rules:

1. No griefing in towns protected by towny. Destroying things that aren't yours or that you're not supposed to destroy is illegal and can lead to permanent ban. Killing animals and pets in towns is also illegal.

2. Everything in the wilderness is fair game, except things protected by LWC. You can nuke it, you can quarry it, as long as it's not protected by LWC.

3. No clientside mods other than provided by tekkit. No x-rays (inc. texture packs) or hacks.

4. No abusing tekkit glitches or bugs.

5. Towns must have at least 5 people in them. Nations can have as little as they want.

Chat rules:

6. No spamming.

7. No profanity to insult other players. E.g: ''Dude look at this shit I found!'' is allowed, but ''Look you shit!'' is not.

8. Don't post adult links, adfly links, or other dangerous links.

9. Mind younger players.

10. Do not ask for higher rank ingame.

PvP rules:

11. Do not TP into combat.

12. You may not cause someone to die in a non-pvp area such as Spawn.

13. A town must be PvP.

14. You cannot TP into an enemy town. You must be at least 20 chunks from the town.

15. You're not allowed to camp outside spawn waiting for someone to kill.

Staff rules: (these rules are only important for staff)

16. Staff may not use their powers for their own fun or use. Their powers may only be used for helping out the community as is their task.

17. Staff has to be fair and objective.

18. Staff must help out others if requested.

Banned items:

IC2 - Nuke

EE - Redmatter tools

Catalysts

Mercurial eye

Plugins:

- Towny

- Mcjobs

- iConomy

- iAuction

- WorldEdit

- Storm

- Swatchdog

- PermissionsEx

- LWC

- Essentials

- EconomyPunga

- CCLogger

This Tekkit server has 36 slots and dedicated hosting, providing us with the best RAM and no lag, warning: you might enjoy yourself an extreme lot on this server!

Our staff is always there for you to help or if you need anything, and the map will almost never be reset, unless that's what the majority wants, of course.

Uptime - 24/7

The kind of players i would like to join me are nice friendly players who do not grief and that like to accomplish things like building epic forts also they have to be friendly as im hoping to build a nice, friendly community.

To join our server and check out our community just come online, however if you wish to stay and play visit www.UntoldRev.enijn.com , create an account then apply for citizen via the Apply tab at the top :D

Server Ranks:

Citizen:

This is the main rank on the server, they aren't part of staff and have no special abilities.

Helper:

Helper is there to assist the community e.g. if someone would like some information the helper is there to provide it or if someone would just like some friendly help thats what the helper is there for.

Moderator:

Moderators are the first rank of staff. They are supposed to be friendly, helpful, nice, patient and use good grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Administrators:

Administrators (AKA Admins) are the core of staff, not only are they supposed to be everything mods are, but more. They need to have semi-technical knowledge of plugins and tekkit. They are also there to investigate crimes on a higher level.

Co-Owner:

The Co-Owner is like an admin, but also has console access. He's there to help out people on the highest level.

Owner:

The Owner owns the server, he has the supreme power and tries to create the best server he can.

(note these tanks below are not higher than staff in any which way)

Vip:

Vips are veteran players to the server who have played on the previous editions and maps of the community servers.

Donators:

People that help the community though payment, to be honest im not one to take your money and i will tell you this but if you insist on helping the community your offer is accepted.

Hope to see you soon on the server!

Hello! I would love to join your server.I am looking for a small server to join and this one sounds fantastic! I have been running my own server for a couple years and I have experience with some of your plugins so you won't need to explain them to me;) Some of my friends may follow me onto your server too so that may help you get some more peeps! If I can join that'd be fantastic! Thanks!

IGN: Colemanster

Read the rules?: Yup!

In Game Name (IGN): Hammzz

Your timezone: GMT +2

How long you have played Tekkit: A couple of weeks.

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/b90032946818ba181a7036f65bd55e1e1d9e24d3

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!):

I put an effort into the game. I love playing on servers beyond the local stuff. I'm a fair player who's always helpful.

In Game Name (IGN): lukelamb2552

Your Timezone: Mountain Time

How long have you played Tekkit: 3-4 weeks

Provide your white list link( and reason for bans if applicable):http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d9815c7579bb1a1f0a84fd1a592dee3e222c1185

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): I try to keep everybody calm and happy, i am just now starting to learn the use of tekkit and i think this server would be great to help me with it, seems like this server has a friendly staff, and at least 3 other people may apply if i join there names are : Gabelamb11, toxictux400, elitetrixster11, adamvb21, chaselamb. and i have read the rules.

In Game Name (IGN): lukelamb2552

Your Timezone: Mountain Time

How long have you played Tekkit: 3-4 weeks

Provide your white list link( and reason for bans if applicable):http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d9815c7579bb1a1f0a84fd1a592dee3e222c1185

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): I try to keep everybody calm and happy, i am just now starting to learn the use of tekkit and i think this server would be great to help me with it, seems like this server has a friendly staff, and at least 3 other people may apply if i join there names are : Gabelamb11, toxictux400, elitetrixster11, adamvb21, chaselamb. and i have read the rules.

BUT WHY!? you havent even beeen on :P Yay charlie yaaaaay :3

• 3 weeks later...