The Technic Forums Thread Rail Discussion Thread

Prowbarrerzet

You've gotta see the little firstclassers running to the computers in the lunchbreak. They really get smaller and their bags get bigger. They either do something stupid ultra stupid or go bitch around say stuff like omg (that's really how their pronounce it),

meh, gotta hate 'em... NOW BACK TO CHEESE! who doesn't love a good cheese? i must say, swiss cheese is like the god of cheese

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to be honest, everything that's cheesy is good in a grilled cheese. I tried one with a soap movie the other day, and it was delicious.

Ha, took me a second but I got it :D

EDIT: Xylord, why is it that lately all of our conversations turn into recipe swaps/food discussions?

Ha, took me a second but I got it :D

EDIT: Xylord, why is it that lately all of our conversations turn into recipe swaps/food discussions?

Well, I don't know about the rest of the club, but one of my hobbies is being a quite talented cook amateur. But this one did become a food discussion without my intervention...

Maybe the Great Spaghetti Meatballs Monster God is infusing us with his godly thoughts, making us more inclined to talk about food?

Well, I don't know about the rest of the club, but one of my hobbies is being a quite talented cook amateur. But this one did become a food discussion without my intervention...

Maybe the Great Spaghetti Meatballs Monster God is infusing us with his godly thoughts, making us more inclined to talk about food?

I had a flying spaghetti monster in the paint on the ceiling of our old apartment

I had a flying spaghetti monster in the paint on the ceiling of our old apartment

You had the chance to live in one of his sacred temples, and you denied his godly offer? I fear you're doomed to boil in the steaming spaghetti sauce hells now. D: