The Technic Forums Thread Rail Discussion Thread

Prowbarrerzet

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fat... Just kidding. I eat terribly and eat way to much but I am still really trim... high metabolism I guess.

Yep. On my wedding day I weighed in at a mighty 91 pounds (before the food and festivities).

Then this past February, I quit smoking and BAM! Put on 15 pounds. Still fit in my wedding dress, and it actually fits now.

I'd been looking for those 15 pounds for almost 5 years by the time I quit smoking.

Yep. On my wedding day I weighed in a a mighty 91 pounds (before the food and festivities).

Then this past February, I quit smoking and BAM! Put on 15 pounds. Still fit in my wedding dress, and it actually fits now.

I'd been looking for those 15 pounds for almost 5 years by the time I quit smoking.

Wait, what? I'm thin/not-strong/light for my age and I weigh 95..

Cheese-Cheese cakes-food-eating habits-weights and proportions?

*Edit too slow I guess. Andrew I'm not sure how old you are, but you should probably be at least 100lbs.

Average weight for a 12 year old boy is 83 pounds and the range is between 57 and 154 pounds

Good point, but there aren't many shorter than me. It's either my hight or more, with a select few exceptions.

I used to be very short, now I am taller than most of the people in my grade (11)

Still weigh only like 120..ish... though...

EDIT: btw thats 6'

My favorite is ham and swiss grilled cheese sandwiches ...yummy and on the weight note i have been 105 pounds since the 4th grade lol ..I'm a big fella 8-).

I have always been overweight but been working on dropped around 150 in the last two years but still a ways to go.

I honestly don't care if someone is fat (unless they are so fat that they start to smell). I judge people by their personality (or tits those are good too... :sonia:)

I shower every day and use deodorant, plus I don't get overly-sweaty like other fat people, so it's all good. Also, do my man-tits count?

I shower every day and use deodorant, plus I don't get overly-sweaty like other fat people, so it's all good. Also, do my man-tits count?

No, those don't count...

Sidenote: You know how some REALLY fat people smell really bad? Its because there is mold growing in the folds of their skin. Even when they bathe it is really hard to get into all of the crevices and so mold starts to grow on their skin... Gross.

No, those don't count...

Sidenote: You know how some REALLY fat people smell really bad? Its because there is mold growing in the folds of their skin. Even when they bathe it is really hard to get into all of the crevices and so mold starts to grow on their skin... Gross.

Dude, I was eating the bride's cookies... You totally destroyed the moment. :/