[QUESTION] 2 of them..

Hey guys i hope you can help me again :)

1. Question: Is it possible to transport EU wireless?

2. Question: How many layers of Reinforced Stone is required to nearly stop the explosion of a nuclear reactor?

Thanks for help!

PS: I use Tekkit and play on a Server i've created

1) Yes, but not directly. You can convert EU into MJ with an energy link,through a power teleport pipe to another pipe on the same frequency, into an engine generator, and then to whatever device you're powering directly adjacent or through wires.

2) Three layers will completely contain a nuclear explosion. And yes, tekkit nuclear reactors can and will explode.

1) Yes, but not directly. You can convert EU into MJ with an energy link,through a power teleport pipe to another pipe on the same frequency, into an engine generator, and then to whatever device you're powering directly adjacent or through wires.

It is cheaper, faster, more efficient, and higher capacity to use enderchests and power crystals instead.

Energy links can only accept up to 72 EU/tick, and power teleport tubes have a maximum range AND cannot go between worlds. AND to make things even worse, an energy link will always eat up 72 Eu/tick, even if you dont have anything using power on the other end.

If you fill up a power crystal or lapotron crystal, though, and then pump it into an ender chest (and pick it up elsewhere with RP filters), then you can send many thousands of EU/tick, with no range limits, across multiple dimensions, and with no waste (crystals only drain as actually needed).