Diamond Warhammer

Apparently, according to a guy on this server I was playing on, his kill was entirely legitimate.

I was wearing full RM armour with 7 hearts of health that was slowly regenerating. He one-shot killed me. The logs said I blew up so the admins and mods assumed that. However, another player (my near-by brother) said he used a diamond warhammer.

When I went back with DM armour he one-shotted me again. The logs said he did kill me. He claimed that the diamond warhammer can one-shot anybody if it gets a headshot.

Can someone confirm this? If he is indeed hacking, I will report him and he will be banned. If not, well, I'll probably make myself a diamond warhammer.

I did further investigating, the OP is the one that made that edit.

The question that remains is why. I suspect it's to cover up some of his own hacking. Don't add things to the wiki that you know may not be true or are unconfirmed. Shame on you sir.

A diamond warhammer can't instakill.

So here is what I am having trouble to understand.

You, Mr. Seto, are the one responsible for the edit in the wiki, but then a day later you come here and post asking to confirm it. You edit the wiki first with dubious information. And perhaps further, you added in false information. When I quote the wiki you then say it could be unreliable -- knowing full well you were the one that made the edit.

It seems to me you added false information to the wiki deliberately and wanted to cover up that you were the one that added it.

This doesn't make any sense, unless you were simply attempting to confuse us. That or you are very, very dull.

A diamond warhammer can't instakill.

So here is what I am having trouble to understand.

You, Mr. Seto, are the one responsible for the edit in the wiki, but then a day later you come here and post asking to confirm it. You edit the wiki first with dubious information. And perhaps further, you added in false information. When I quote the wiki you then say it could be unreliable -- knowing full well you were the one that made the edit.

It seems to me you added false information to the wiki deliberately and wanted to cover up that you were the one that added it.

This doesn't make any sense, unless you were simply attempting to confuse us. That or you are very, very dull.

I'm asking here to confirm it.

• 7 months later...

RM armor isn't 100% protective. Quantum makes you invisible, because it does give 100% protection. Try testing that?

Quantum makes you invincible. It does have a downside though. As you hit someone that has quantum armor on, your quantum armor will drain quickly (depending on the weapon).

Warhammer

Does as much damage and has the same knockback as the halberd, but does huge damage to blocks, depending on the weapon material. Hold Use Item button to smash the ground so all the mobs around you will get hurt. The Warhammer will charge (like the bow and arrow) and when released will do great amounts of damage. You can make one with wood, stone, iron, diamond and gold. Iron deals 0.5 on ground pound, and 4 on a direct hit. Diamond deals 0.5 on ground pound, 5 on direct hit. Gold has more knockback than all others. A Diamond Warhammer can use its special attack to 1 hit a player wearing 2 or more pieces of Dark Matter armor, or full Red Matter armor. This is acomplished by flying over the other player. NOTE it does not work every time because of the need for accuracy. source : http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/Balkon's_Weapon_Mod